2017 Applicant's- Post here

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

just wanting to wish all of you good luck this week. Looking back 1 year ago I remember how nervous I was. Try to relax as crazy as it sounds but you have been studying so trust your knowledge. Someone just asked about last minute studying, here is my advice: Don't!!! If your test is tomorrow stop now. Have a nice dinner, go to the gym, watch a movie, or do something you enjoy and clear your mind. Get a good night sleep and have a good breakfast, say a little prayer before and really believe in yourself. The answers are all in front of you. That's just my advice :) We are all excited to meet you. Good luck to all of you guys.

Your future Big's :)

Hey everyone! It's great to see so many of us got an invite to take the test, I wish everyone the best of luck! My test is scheduled for Thursday at 8AM and I;m already panicking! I'm so nervous because I have no idea how detailed the test is going to be and there is SOOOOOO much to cover in Anatomy and Physiology. Does anyone have any advice for key things we should be focusing on in this last stretch before the exam???

Congrats to everyone who finished the test this morning, and good luck to everyone else scheduled. Don't panic, the best thing to do is just take a breather, especially the day before the exam. Just like FPAC-S said. 

Having said that i got a 79 last year... this year i got an 85! Its nice to have students share their scores since we are anonymous to see where everyone stands. 

Again good luck! 

Hey Guys!!

Congrats to those who tested today, its done and over with, whew!!  Also, good luck to those testing tomorrow, stay calm! Pinecrest, how funny I got 79 the first time, and 85 last year lol what a coincidence! Congrats!

I'm testing Thursday the 23rd @ 1pm, I hope I get to meet some of you guys! Sending positive vibes to all of you.

(FYI, I am also not able to log in to my blackboard, I changed my password 12982813 times, and nothing. =/ ).

Stephanie

LOL I get that same reaction, yes I got an 85 and I got an interview BOTH times. The most important part is getting the interview and nailing it. Interview is everything...

Obviously my interview wasn't strong but I WILL show them this year! A high score doesn't automatically get you in the program, it is your demeanor and maturity.

Stephanie

Just took the entrance exam Not happy with my scores but I will not let this get me down, I will push for next year and will definitely be prepared and ready. I'm determined to get in this program and be the best I can be. I wish the best of luck to everyone who is still taking exams the rest of the week!

Archived