Pace University 2016-2017 Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

• 2 weeks later...

PrePa01,

I actually don't think I'll be keeping my spot in the program. I felt I didn't get a great feel for what the program was all about when I visited in compared to others and I'm not sure if NYC is for me.

My GRE was about 158V 159Q
HCE: 1500
Community service Hours: 250 and a service trip

PrePa01,

I actually don't think I'll be keeping my spot in the program. I felt I didn't get a great feel for what the program was all about when I visited in compared to others and I'm not sure if NYC is for me.

My GRE was about 158V 159Q

HCE: 1500

Community service Hours: 250 and a service trip

Hi, would you mind sharing what specifically caused you to feel that way about the program?  I have an interview coming up, but have also been accepted to 2 other schools already (Drexel and Quinnipiac), so would appreciate any feedback to help me have a more complete picture.  Thanks!

having the same issue as everyone else. I thought i signed up but never got an email and now everything is filled. So I am a littler confused though about the program. Will be studying at pace university or lennox hill hospital? Or for the clinical year is it all at lennox hill? 

Hi! I just saw this on my feed and figured I would answer this; I am a didactic student in the PA program at Pace. I'm really sorry that you've been having trouble getting in contact with the program, hopefully that's all cleared up. The program's didactic year is primarily at Pace University, where the interviews are held in the Financial District. The program works in conjunction with Lenox Hill Hospital, meaning our director, Dr. Godbout, is a medical director at Lenox Hill Hospital, and we go to Lenox Hill during our didactic year to practice our physical exams on some of the patients there. Also, our clinical rotations are not only at Lenox Hill - while they can be at LHH, we are also are either placed throughout New York City, we can choose somewhere to rotate (as long as we can commute to Pace), and we can even go abroad if we want to for one of our rotations. Hope this helped you!

• Upvote 2