Pace University 2016-2017 Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

Hey! You have to create an account with your name, email, password, and caspa ID number.  Then when you make your reservation for the date you want you have to plug in your name, phone number, and caspa ID number again. You should get an email confirmation afterwards!  Mine came immediately after I created my reservation, but maybe yours is still on the way!  All of the 9/19 slots were full, so I took 9/26!  Anyone else?

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to all those who received interview invites today! I was just wondering if some of you could share when your applications were verified? I'm just curious if all invites went out today or just those who applied earlier on in the cycle. Thanks!

I applied just before the cycle closed (caspa verified 06/28) and received an interview invite today.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

The administrative assistant made more registration dates available, FYI. I'm in for 10/31! I am pumped!

thank you for the heads up :) just reserved the 31st on the train when I got notification of your post!

I'm also in for 10/31!

Anyone know if it's possible to get there from grand central? Trying to figure out if I should drive or train.

I recommend the train - A,C,2,3,J, Z trains all arrive around that area. Coming from Grand Central, I recommend you take the 4/5/6 to Times Sq where you can connect to the A/C/2/3