Pace University 2016-2017 Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

Radiolaria,

It was a very relaxed interview. The staff was super welcoming. There were 2-3 one on one interviews. Apparently it doesnt matter if you get a third interview- its supposed to be for some clarification purposes if needed. There was an essay question component in the beginning and it wasnt bad. Good luck :)

Definitely a very relaxed interview, the staff was super friendly and make it clear that they are not going to try to come off intimidating as this is not how their program works. It started with a presentation about the program, followed by 2-3 one-on-one interviews, and then optional after tour. The interview itself wasn't intimidating or scary at all, very relaxed and to the point. They really just want to get to know you more based on what you submitted with the application.

I got accepted and I will be attending, very very excited!

Definitely a very relaxed interview, the staff was super friendly and make it clear that they are not going to try to come off intimidating as this is not how their program works. It started with a presentation about the program, followed by 2-3 one-on-one interviews, and then optional after tour. The interview itself wasn't intimidating or scary at all, very relaxed and to the point. They really just want to get to know you more based on what you submitted with the application.

I got accepted and I will be attending, very very excited!

congrats! When did you interview ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys!  I was so impressed with this program when I went to interview back in September.  I'm definitely attending!  Is anyone else?

I have been accepted and am definitely attending!! I was very impressed with the program as well and am very excited!

I feel the same! So excited to be attending and living in NYC!!!

• Upvote 2

Accepted yesterday. Gave the school my deposit yesterday

Would you mind letting me know how to pay the deposit? Just made my account via the "accepted" email link, but not sure where to pay :T 

EDIT: I'm an idiot, there was more to the instructions and I didn't scroll down far enough. Congratulations :)! 

Hey guys!  Congrats to those accepted and those with interviews.  Everyone else, hang in there! I haven't heard of any FB page being made yet, so I went ahead and started one.  Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199547563825182/ or you can search Pace University PA Class of 2019 in the Facebook search bar.  Can't wait to get to know all of you! Congrats again!

• Upvote 1

Just submitted my deposit!!! :D 

On that note, does anyone know when we will get further information about the matriculation process?

On their websites it states that we will get all matriculation process info early next year. I was thinking about this too wondering if I should be doing something now or not.. but no worries they will let us know