Pace University 2016-2017 Application Thread

Guest GoyaHoya69

Is an hour enough time to get from grand central to the campus via subway? Trying to plan my train time accordingly.

I've been taking MTA for about a decade now, and honestly I don't know how I got around for so long before I started using google maps app. Choose location to and from... then click train icon or walking icon. I usually avoid the bus (bus routes will have M in front, ex: M123). Take a screen shot of the directions in case you are on the train and you dont have service and you need to know what to do next. From grand central I would take 4 or 5 Downtown.. should be 20 minutes, but always go a little early in case.

Has anyone who signed up for an interview not received an email confirmation? I signed up today and didn't received anything. I called and left a message around 1230 but still no response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my email in one hour. Make sure that you signed up for it correctly (if I am correct you have to create an account for it and then confirm it) I first added in my calendar assuming that I signed up for it then I realised that I made a mistake. I hope this helps.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I received my email in one hour. Make sure that you signed up for it correctly (if I am correct you have to create an account for it and then confirm it) I first added in my calendar assuming that I signed up for it then I realised that I made a mistake. I hope this helps.

I had selected the date then it asked for my name phone number and caspa ID. Once I did that there was a green banner at the top that said something along the lines of completed.

I had selected the date then it asked for my name phone number and caspa ID. Once I did that there was a green banner at the top that said something along the lines of completed.

Sounds like you did the right thing. Alright, let's check it another way, try to confirm your appointment second time, if your appointment is confirmed at your first attempt than it won't let you select the date second time.

^^ That's not true. I WAS able to sign up for two dates. I didn't know the first one went through (I followed just as you did) until I emailed them and they said they received notification that I was signed up for both that date and the second one (which i got a confirmation for after creating an account).

I found contacting them by email gave me a quick response

I'm under the impression that you only receive a confirmation email if you made an account prior to signing up on the calendar. If you signed up on the calendar without making an account, you should be ok as long as you saw the green "completed/confirmed" text. At least that's what I'm assuming, havnt had the chance to call them yet.

*i hope that's the case because I purchased plane tickets already*

Update: Called today and confirmed that the reservation was successful.

I signed up and got the green banner... it said something like "congratulations, you're now registered" I emailed Major shortly after and let him know I signed up twice... and he told me he deleted the error and now I was only scheduled once for 10/31.

I never got a confirmation email or anything, aside from correspondence with Major. 

I just emailed  paprogram_admissions@pace.edu and got this response....

Thank you for contacting the Pace University – Lenox Hill Hospital Physician Assistant Program.

Pace University is closed for winter break and will reopen on Thursday, January 2nd.  Have a Happy Holiday!

Should I be concerned?

maybe this email is outdated? I may try calling them

Received the big fat R today. Such an emotional and sad day. :( For anyone who is curious about the timeline, I was verified by PACE on 8/10/16.

Otherwise, congrats to everyone who received an invite! Good luck!

Sorry to hear that:( Did they email you? I'm still waiting to hear. Good luck at the other places you've applied!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk