eliam22

2016-2017 Cycle

244 posts in this topic

Starting this thread since no one else has...

I submitted my app 6/6/16 and got an informational email 2 days later, thanking me for my interest in the program. My app is still verifying though but they seem prompt in getting back to applicants. 

I'm also debating on applying here. One thing holding me back is that they take principles of medicine III after clinicals which seems odd to me. Does anyone have any info on this? I think it looks like a good program though and I like that they offer medical nutrition therapy

I'll be applying too, although it seems like it's difficult to get much information about the program as compared to other PA programs.  I'll go where I can get in but it's not my number one choice.

I just got the receipt of application email today. It states that interviews will be held October through January.

I'm planning to apply here however my CASPA is not verified yet. Do you think is it too late? Let me know your suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm planning to apply here however my CASPA is not verified yet. Do you think is it too late? Let me know your suggestions. Thanks in advance!

They have rolling admissions so it's starting to get later in the cycle, but I wouldn't worry yet if you submit in the next week or so. Also, this thread has been relatively quiet so I'm not sure if they have even started reviewing applications yet. I say go for it if you submit soon!

They have rolling admissions so it's starting to get later in the cycle, but I wouldn't worry yet if you submit in the next week or so. Also, this thread has been relatively quiet so I'm not sure if they have even started reviewing applications yet. I say go for it if you submit soon!

Thanks a lot for moral support

Hello all,

I was verified on 6/13 and received an interview invite today 6/30 for Charles Drew! Will be interviewing 10/15! Good luck to everyone applying!

Hello all,

I was verified on 6/13 and received an interview invite today 6/30 for Charles Drew! Will be interviewing 10/15! Good luck to everyone applying!

wow! this is one of my top schools, MANY congrats to you!! would you mind sharing your stats? and did you receive the invite offer via email?

Once they receives CASPA application would they notify you or you directly get interview noticed?

Once they receives CASPA application would they notify you or you directly get interview noticed?

They send an email when they receive your application

They send an email when they receive your application

Do you know long usually takes them to receive and respond after your CASPA is verified?

Thanks again!!

Do you know long usually takes them to receive and respond after your CASPA is verified?

Thanks again!!

I think I got the email about a week after I was verified

My CASPA was verified 5/18. I got an email saying my application was received 6/8 and email for interview on 6/30. I will be interviewing on 10/15 as well!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My CASPA was verified 5/18. I got an email saying my application was received 6/8 and email for interview on 6/30. I will be interviewing on 10/15 as well!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congrats! Can I ask what your stats are like? I got their confirmation email on 27Jun!

Hello Everyone

I also received an Interview for Oct 15th.  Im so excited.  Good luck to everyone else waiting for an interview.

Does anyone know why Drew's PA program is starting up again? I have seen other posts about people that graduated from Drew previously, but cant seem to find why it stopped and is just starting up again.

Does anyone know why Drew's PA program is starting up again? I have seen other posts about people that graduated from Drew previously, but cant seem to find why it stopped and is just starting up again.

I think it used to be a certificate program, and shut down to become a masters? Not 100% sure. 

Hello Everyone

I also received an Interview for Oct 15th. Im so excited. Good luck to everyone else waiting for an interview.

Hey nikaboy81 and everyone that got interviews,

Congrats on getting this far. Do you mind sharing your stats and hours to see what drew is taking in this cycle? It would be great help. Thanks.

I just received my acknowledgement letter stating that they received my application and reviewing it. Can anyone tell me how long between this email and interview email ? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe Drew admits on a rolling basis. As soon as they get to review your application AND you fit what they want, you will get a interview that will be between oct-feb. From looking at previous years, I think that's how it works. Good luck.

Hi everyone! I interviewed here last year and was pretty impressed by the program. I just wanted to share that I got my interview invite in my SPAM folder! Please be sure to check it, I almost missed my date for accepting!

Good luck!

Hi everyone! I interviewed here last year and was pretty impressed by the program. I just wanted to share that I got my interview invite in my SPAM folder! Please be sure to check it, I almost missed my date for accepting!

Good luck!

Can you tell us what their interview process was like?