• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing at all for me either. With only 26 students, they're going to be VERY specific on who they invite for interviews. The new PA at my work graduated from a small class size too. She said the program was so picky on who to invite, and held interviews until May because most people were already accepting other offers. At this rate, who knows what they're going to do.

Are clinical rotations here 4 or 5 weeks each, considering there are 9 different rotations? I recall they said it was only 4 weeks each, but that seems much shorter compared to most programs (36 weeks total, instead of 45-48 wks). Can anyone recall?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Reading through this year's thread, it seems like there are only two interview dates so far: 10/15 and 11/19.

I'm guessing admin is way busier this year compared to last year (since they're going through their first class and want to make sure they all pass), so the timeline would be different. I am just remaining extreeeeeemely to the extreme patient right now. But I can't help but check my spam box like cray.

Congrats to those that interviewed on 10/15 and good luck to the next group of interviewees on 11/19! 

Archived