UTMB 2016-2017 Admissions Cycle

Do you have any helpful tips for interview day?

I know it'll be difficult but try to stay calm,just breathe! At the end of the day they're really just trying to get to know you so be yourself and answer honestly! The faculty are all super sweet [emoji4]also don't be scared to ask questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was verified on 8/24 and haven't received a supplemental application. Under program status, it shows received, materials received, verified, and a checkmark all in green. Does that mean CASPA sent my application to UTMB? I haven't received an email letting me know they received it. Didn't know if it's too soon to contact them.

Do they send an email specifically stating that your application is under review?

My MyStar says application complete and according to the timeline on the website I assume my application is in the PA dept. however, I have not heard anything from the dept! Anyone else in the same boat?

I just checked and my application is complete on myStar finally, but no email stating that my application is under review, so it looks like were in the same boat. when did you complete your application?

I just checked and my application is complete on myStar finally, but no email stating that my application is under review, so it looks like were in the same boat. when did you complete your application?

In August.. I was verified around the 15th ish and got access to mystar on the 22nd. No further communication since then. You?

Congrats on your interview invites!!!!! How exciting!

Can we ask when y'all received your under review emails?!

These are my stats:

Submitted: May 5

Verified: May 9

CASPA received/Supplemental attachment email: June 3

Login info: June 7

Supplemental app received email: June 15

Under review email: July 5

Interview invite email: September 6

Hope this is helpful...Good luck!

Hey guys! I'm a first year at UTMB and we just finished our summer semester! Congrats to everyone who received interview invites and for those who are still waiting just be patient! If you have any questions please let me know and good luck [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the interview format? one-on-one or panel interview? And will there me a writing assessment? Any tips would be great!

In August.. I was verified around the 15th ish and got access to mystar on the 22nd. No further communication since then. You?

Nada.... I plan on reaching out by the 3rd week in Sept. if I haven't heard anything. I was verified on 08/02, supp app submitted on 08/03, and got myStar access on 08/05. on 08/22, I received word back that my application was complete but still "being processed" and that it could take several weeks..... Not the answer I wanted, but hopefully we will both hear something soon.

Archived