UTMB 2016-2017 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey mamatx, I am in the same boat as you and others. I submitted early june, finished supplemental on the 15th of june but never received an under review email. Others have stated that they never received an under review email, but they did receive an interview. At this point it is best to hang tight and hope for the best. Good luck and all the best.

When did you finish everything? I finished my caspa and supplemental mid june. Never got an under review email, but just like you I emailed them and they said they are reviewing and that I will hear back. Still haven't heard back. Just trying to gauge timeline. Thanks!

I completed Caspa sometime mid June and the Mystar July 11. 

I also interviewed on Monday and have not heard back. :- ( I really hope they plan on accepting a second round of applicants in the next day or so but I am not very hopeful. It seems that in past threads most people were notified of their acceptance 1-3 days after completing the interview. It also looks like they send out the waitlist early December and the rejection list early January. My session had about 30-40 applicants, but I am not sure how many acceptances they have sent out. I wish everyone the best and I really enjoyed meeting everyone at the Sept 19th interview!! May we all get in to a program because we all have great qualities that will make us amazing physician assistants one day!!

I called a week ago to ask about my application since I didn't receive an under review and they told me that my application was currently under review. It's killing me that I haven't heard anything back though considering my app was complete in July. Im probably coming to a conclusion that I'm in the no pile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone that has got in so far!! For those who are still waiting, don't lose hope!! I received my invitation this Monday (9/19) for the Oct 3rd interview!! For those who had already interviewed, do yall have any tips and what I should expect? Just thinking about it makes me nervous hah..

Also those wondering,

Submitted: June 26

Verified: June 30

CASPA received/Supplemental attachment email: July 5

Login info: July 11

Supplemental app received email: July 11

Interview invite email: October 3rd

I called a week ago to ask about my application since I didn't receive an under review and they told me that my application was currently under review. It's killing me that I haven't heard anything back though considering my app was complete in July. Im probably coming to a conclusion that I'm in the no pile.

I wouldn't give up hope! I applied mid june! I think we all still have a chance!

Just be honest and be yourself. They just want to get to know you. If you have time, drive by the school the night before so you know where to go. in between interviews, you have breaks and are able to meet other students to ask questions. Water and snacks are provided :) Bring a resume or cv if you would like to have it on file and any transcripts if you have any classes in progress. Get a good night's sleep. My interview day started at 7am and finished around 12:30pm. Good luck!

Hey guys & gals. I want to thank each and every one of you for being a piece of my journey through this application process. Today, I have received my interview invitation and I could not be more excited!!! To those of you waiting, this feeling makes it all worth it! Good luck to all of you! Here's to the future PA's!!!

Hey guys & gals. I want to thank each and every one of you for being a piece of my journey through this application process. Today, I have received my interview invitation and I could not be more excited!!! To those of you waiting, this feeling makes it all worth it! Good luck to all of you! Here's to the future PA's!!!

Congrats!!!

How exciting!!! Congratulations! I agree, I love the support here on the forum. When is your interview date?

Archived