University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) PA Program

Commenting to see if anyone applied later than May and heard anything back / how long it took from hearing you were under review to being offered an interview. Also GOOD LUCK to the interviewing folks today!!

My application was under review on Jun 29 and I was offered an interview for August 5th on July 14th! So not too long of a long turn around time

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm scheduled to interview 9/9! Super excited. Hope it is not too late in the cycle! For anyone who has interviewed do you have any tips for interviewing here? What is the schedule like for day of interview?

Thanks!!

It's super laid back so my best advice is just not to stress too much! Know yourself and the profession and you'll be fine.

Hi everyone! I'll be interviewing on August 26th. I'm from Florida and I've never been to Memphis but I can't wait! Anyone have any suggestions for where to stay? I'll be staying for the whole weekend to get a better feel for the area. Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

Hi everyone! I'll be interviewing on August 26th. I'm from Florida and I've never been to Memphis but I can't wait! Anyone have any suggestions for where to stay? I'll be staying for the whole weekend to get a better feel for the area. Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

I stayed at the holiday inn express medical district. It's not big but has free breakfast and is less than 5 minutes away!!

I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Express for the same interview date! 

Hi everyone! I was CASPA verified on 8/9. Haven't heard anything from them yet... I'm very interested in the program though so definitely hoping to get an interview! Congratulations to all those with acceptances already and best of luck to any upcoming interviewees! 

Hey quick question, how long after the interview did it take to hear back? And I'm curious, if you're accepted, how long do you have to give them your decision on attending?

This will be my first interview and I'm pretty pumped. Good luck to everybody!

Hey quick question, how long after the interview did it take to hear back? And I'm curious, if you're accepted, how long do you have to give them your decision on attending?

This will be my first interview and I'm pretty pumped. Good luck to everybody!

The admissions committee meets at the end of each month. I went July 15 and I heard on the 29 by email. Good luck!

At the 26th interview they told us that they meet once at the end of the month and waited until after our interview round to meet. They would be meeting early this week (probably already have), send for approval by the dean, then hopefully email on September 6. I hope that helps. Also, the holiday inn express is only like 5 minutes away so it would be a very easy uber!

Archived