University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) PA Program

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question for those accepted - when do you have to submit your payment to secure your spot by?

They give you two weeks to accept, but it takes another few weeks to set up everything you need to place your deposit. I was offered a seat 7/31 and accepted 8/1. It was two weeks before I could actually pay my deposit. So I don't know how long they give you to pay but it does take time to get you id and email to pay. Sorry I can give you an exact time frame, but hopefully this helps.

They give you two weeks to accept, but it takes another few weeks to set up everything you need to place your deposit. I was offered a seat 7/31 and accepted 8/1. It was two weeks before I could actually pay my deposit. So I don't know how long they give you to pay but it does take time to get you id and email to pay. Sorry I can give you an exact time frame, but hopefully this helps.

Thanks for the info! Did you accept your seat by sending them an email or by snail mail? I snail mailed back the confirmation of acceptance of my seat since that's what they said to do but I don't know if they also expect an email from me with confirmation of my acceptance?

Thanks for the info! Did you accept your seat by sending them an email or by snail mail? I snail mailed back the confirmation of acceptance of my seat since that's what they said to do but I don't know if they also expect an email from me with confirmation of my acceptance?

I emailed, first and then signed my acceptance and mailed it back.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a facebook group for our incoming class? Would be great to start to get to know one another!

There is a Facebook group! I'm one of the admins for the group. It's a secret group so email whoever you have been for questions and tell them you want to be added to the group. Then I'll get an email with your name so I can look you up and send you a request to join!

Those of you who were accepted, would you mind sharing your statistics? GPA,GRE,HCE?

I know it's a little late but maybe it will still help:

GPA 3.9

GRE 318

HCE Honestly barely any. This being said, all of my hours were volunteer and most were in other countries. I didn't have the hours that my classmates did but I had a lot of very unique life experiences that I think made me stand out to interviewers. My advice is just be yourself and try and turn all of your life experiences into relevant ones, even if its not necessarily health care!

• 2 weeks later...

There is a Facebook group! I'm one of the admins for the group. It's a secret group so email whoever you have been for questions and tell them you want to be added to the group. Then I'll get an email with your name so I can look you up and send you a request to join!

Hey I've been accepted and would love to be added to the group. I already emailed who I thought I needed to, but never got added. If you could shed light on who I need to talk to, or add me yourself that would be amazing. I'm looking at apartments soon and it would be great to know where everybody else is planning on staying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived