2016-2017 Application Cycle -- UC Davis

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...dumb question here!! As a female, do I wear pants suit or skirt??

Forgive me for not knowing, but having served 11 years in the military, I never had to worry about what to wear, I just wore my uniform! Lol.

Thanks in advance!

I have both and I don't think it matters which you wear. I am probably going to do skirt to try to stay a little cooler in the heat :)

Forgive me for not knowing, but having served 11 years in the military, I never had to worry about what to wear, I just wore my uniform! Lol.

Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't worry about it. :) I saw people wearing one or the other. You won't stand out

Thanks in advance!

It's entirely up to you, wear what makes your comfortable. I saw girls wearing both.

Hey gang.

So I flew into San Fran since it was cheaper and am taking the bus to Sacramento shortly. No idea where I'm staying or what I am doing lol. plan to walk aimlessly around campus/area for awhile.

1.is anyone around tonight and looking into the night life ? I'm curious about recommendations. I'll be the pale kid wearing a Yoda shirt with a Minnesotan accent don't cha kno?

2. Hostels, Airbnb, couch surf ? I am wondering what my best options are and closest to campus mayhaps?

I will see some of you the night prior to the 4th of October. Look forward to it. May the force be with you.

--Luke

Just got to the hotel, Courtyard in Midtown. Interview tomorrow! I'm excited to meet you guys! Regarding the meet and greet tonight with current students, I was wondering if anyone was driving there that was starting near me? I am not opposed to walking, but a ride would sure be a lot nicer ;) See you all tonight!

Just got to the hotel, Courtyard in Midtown. Interview tomorrow! I'm excited to meet you guys! Regarding the meet and greet tonight with current students, I was wondering if anyone was driving there that was starting near me? I am not opposed to walking, but a ride would sure be a lot nicer ;) See you all tonight!

I'm staying at the courtyard Marriott as well. You are welcome to come with us. Should be at the lobby by 6pm.

Hello friends!

Meet and greet tonight!  This one is starting at 6pm since it's Sunday and things close earlier.  We have some space set aside at Garden to Grill in midtown, 2315 K St.  Very informal, just come and meet current students and your fellow applicants.  I'm trying to get as many current students to come out as possible but we do have an exam on Tuesday so I'm not sure how many can make it.  I do ask that if you come and if you can spare a couple bucks, order some food or a drink or just toss them a tip.  They're letting us use their space for free and they are a local business so we might as well give back.  I'll be the bald guy in the orange shirt.  See y'all there!

--Phil

Here we go again!

Meet and greet tonight at 7pm at Lowbrau in Midtown Sacramento!  1050 20th St, Sacramento CA 95811.  We should have a section set aside for us.  I'll be the bald guy in a shirt with the DC flag.  Not sure how many of our class will be out as we have an exam tomorrow morning.  Cmon out!

Also wondering if there will be anymore invites sent out. I was looking at last cycles thread and I guess they sent out some invites early October for an October 15th date, but I'm not sure if it'll be the same for this time around. Any info appreciated.

I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully they will send out more invites!

There will indeed be a final meet and greet tonight!  And there are going to be a good chunk of current students because we just had an exam this morning.  It will be at 7pm at Biergarten in midtown.  2332 K St Sacramento.  Even more casual because this is a fun outdoor space where we can just spread out.  Come, relax, ask questions, etc!

--Phil

PS Look for my bald head and a grey White River shirt!

Thank you to Phil and all the PA/NP students that participated in the meet and greets! This was a wonderful opportunity and I appreciate the time and effort you all put into this.

My interview went great and I enjoyed meeting the staff and feeling the excitement for the upcoming class. Hope to be working with you in the near future! Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived