Hi everyone! I thought we could all update each other on our wait list status for the 2015-2016 cycle. I just got an email today saying I am on the wait list. My interview was 1/15. Good luck to everyone!

I am interested in St. Croix. Does anyone know how to apply for this school? Do you just apply to Barry and then select which school you prefer? I am just curious for the next cycle coming up.

I am interested in St. Croix. Does anyone know how to apply for this school? Do you just apply to Barry and then select which school you prefer? I am just curious for the next cycle coming up.

When you apply through CASPA, you select which campus you would like to attend under Barry University! Goodluck

I interviewed on Jan 29th for the Miami campus and just heard today (2/2) that I was waitlisted. I'm really trying to stay positive. When I was talking to current students they told me that a lot of their classmates were taken from the waitlist, so there is still a chance!

Guest Jbundy

I was wait listed from early jan. Interview. Waitlistlast year in nov. Also. Best of luck. Super competitive. Stay positive

Hello all! I interviewed at the Miami campus on January 22. I was notified I was on the Wait List on the next Tuesday. I remain the same as of February 4th. Good luck to everyone! Will update if I hear anything.

I was put on the waitlist back in October for St. Croix. I've been just hanging out, hoping to hear something back before August just like everybody else on the list. Selfishly hoping that everybody else waitlisted has found refuge in a different program...

Stay strong people.

• Upvote 1

I was just waitlisted today from an interview last Friday for St.Pete Campus.  Has anyone since been taken off of the waitlist? From what I understand its more of a pool than list process and as spots open the admissions committee gets together and chooses who to offer a spot to.  I would love to get an update from everyone!

I was wait listed from early jan. Interview. Waitlistlast year in nov. Also. Best of luck. Super competitive. Stay positive

What campus?  Have you heard back yet? 

Hello again everyone! I interviewed Jan 22, 2016 and waitlisted a few days later. I just received an acceptance letter/email on March 1st... so about 5 weeks of waiting. I will be at the Miami Shores campus.

Stay hopeful and positive! Best of luck to everyone! 

I was just waitlisted today from an interview last Friday for St.Pete Campus.  Has anyone since been taken off of the waitlist? From what I understand its more of a pool than list process and as spots open the admissions committee gets together and chooses who to offer a spot to.  I would love to get an update from everyone!

I interviewed on this date and was waitlisted as well! I really liked this program and would appreciate any updates as well! :)

I was wait listed back in October from my September interview at the St. Croix Campus. I received a call on March 16th offering me a spot, which I gladly accepted. Good luck to you all! The waiting game is tough!

I interviewed for the waitlist on 1/29 at the Miami Shores campus, was placed on the waitlist, and just received an email a few days ago that I have been accepted off the waitlist!! It's tough waiting to hear back, but all I can say is to stay positive and hopeful! Being put on the waitlist out of the hundreds of applications they received already proves that you do have what it takes to get there and you have to remember this! Good luck to everyone!

I interviewed for the waitlist on 1/29 at the Miami Shores campus, was placed on the waitlist, and just received an email a few days ago that I have been accepted off the waitlist!! It's tough waiting to hear back, but all I can say is to stay positive and hopeful! Being put on the waitlist out of the hundreds of applications they received already proves that you do have what it takes to get there and you have to remember this! Good luck to everyone!

did you do anything while waiting (like contact them)? or just kind of wait it out?

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to let you guys know that I interviewed at the Miami Shores campus on January 22nd, 2016 and was placed on the waitlist. On Friday April 1st I was offered a seat for the Class of 2018 which I gladly accepted.

I wish everyone on the wait list good luck!!

Clarkc825,

I did not contact them and just waited it out. The waiting game is definitely tough, but my best recommendation is to be hopeful and remember that being on the waitlist already means you have what it takes to get there! I was already getting ready to reapply there again once CASPA opened up because I loved the program so much. The professor I spoke with during my interview said the best thing to do is apply early to guarantee you get an earlier interview for September, spots fill up quick so if you plan on applying again make sure you do this!

Best of luck to you all!

• Upvote 2

Congrats clark!  wow, how exciting.  For this cycle, you and I have applied to many of the same programs, seen you on many of the same forums.  I am so happy for you!!

• Upvote 2

Congrats clark!  wow, how exciting.  For this cycle, you and I have applied to many of the same programs, seen you on many of the same forums.  I am so happy for you!!

Thank you so much! this was completely unexpected.  I was prepared to start in January at another program and then I got the call this morning!

Good luck to you all! 

Hello everyone! I wanted to get some input on when most of you heard back from Barry. I submitted my CASPA in July and it was verified July 27th. It looks like some of you heard back before October regarding your application as well as interview status. I was wondering if any of ya'll could give me some advice. They have sent a preliminary email stating they have received all of my application info (GRE, CASPA, etc.). I am just SUPER EXCITED!