Weekend pay per hour???

lol but are the docs/your SP cool with you sleeping?

It's a solo coverage situation with a provided sleep room. I haven't been in the same room with my collaborating physician in years...don't know if he even knows that I am assigned to him anymore...the medical director of the facility is my alternate sp and does all the state required activities.

It's a solo coverage situation with a provided sleep room. I haven't been in the same room with my collaborating physician in years...don't know if he even knows that I am assigned to him anymore...the medical director of the facility is my alternate sp and does all the state required activities.

Oh nice. Well I know that some docs (EM, hospitalists, etc) do sleep during their shifts. Would it be difficult/awkward for PAs to sleep if docs/SPs were on site?

Oh nice. Well I know that some docs (EM, hospitalists, etc) do sleep during their shifts. Would it be difficult/awkward for PAs to sleep if docs/SPs were on site?

sleep shifts are almost always solo coverage. If it's busy enough for 2 providers, no one is sleeping during the shift.

I have 3 of these jobs + another double coverage position.

I said I was sleepy yesterday and the doc I was working with told me to go take a power nap in the lounge. This was during the day. Gotta love rural medicine.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Archived