Towson/CCBC Interview Invites for Class of 2014

hey guys how long did it take to get the interview call from the time you submitted the step 4 ??? I just submitted my Towson application right now ie. 10 pm on friday night, so should be hearing from them by Monday , maybe ???? Gosh, I am already getting butterflies in my tummy !!! Btw Congrats to all of you, and best of luck, please let me know what ques. did they ask and what I need to know, will greatly appreciate it. thanks !

It took one day, I completed step 4 on the 8th and they called me with the interview date on the 9th. so you will probably hear from them monday or tuesday unless they got the number they wanted for the 25th interview.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys,

please update if you call the school or hear something, day after day I feel like I did not do well in the interview :(, is this the post-interview syndrome? when I was ready to leave one of the interviewers said " good.. You did good" So I am not sure how to interpret his words..!!

thanks,

hi guys,

please update if you call the school or hear something, day after day I feel like I did not do well in the interview :(, is this the post-interview syndrome? when I was ready to leave one of the interviewers said " good.. You did good" So I am not sure how to interpret his words..!!

thanks,

Yeah I wasn't sure how my interview went either. One interviewer said he liked my answers so I hope thats a good sign. I'll post the minute I get anything from CCBC in the mail :-)

Yeah I wasn't sure how my interview went either. One interviewer said he liked my answers so I hope thats a good sign. I'll post the minute I get anything from CCBC in the mail :-)

it seems like we had the same interviewers. I was thinking about calling Shaw to find out when they are going to mail letters..i am sure they have already made their mind about who to accept from those 27 applicants. It is a rolling admission so...

I wouldn't call them. Just be patient. Nmaski take the advice you gave me. I'm sure you did well. Remember we were in the first 25 of interviewers. Just relax. As soon as any of us hear anything we will update everyone else:)

yeh I agree with you, better not bothering them, Do you know when they are interviewing again?

yeh I agree with you, better not bothering them, Do you know when they are interviewing again?

I'm kind of surprised that there isn't more people in this thread. When reading older class threads there seemed to be more folks discussing their application status. Be patient, I would definitely not call. I'm also pretty sure the hurricane didn't do us any favors since I know both CCBC and Towson lost power over the weekend and Monday. Maybe today will be the day...

Do any of you know when the next round of interviews will be?

I was interview-waitlisted. (I didn't even know they did that!) Certainly better than being rejected outright! :wink: Push my on down the line.....

Good luck to you all!

Hey mstarks42, a friend of mine told me today that she got an interview and had just finished sending in her extra materials. She'll let me know when her interview date should be and I will post it here :;-):

Well guys I am here as well, just being anxious and sort of scared, at least you guys had your interview so yo all are one step closer to the answer, I have submitted all my info. By e- mail on Aug. 12 and have not heard from them as yet. So I am just waiting, I don't know when they will have the next interview date scheduled ?? Spoke to Ms. Shaw 10 days ago, she said she was waiting to get another interview date set so she can arrange the second batch of interviews, I left her a message again today ! She said my name was on the list so I guess I am interview wait listed too ?? Anyway good luck to all of you who interviewed and to all of us who will be interviewing hopefully soon !

Archived