I feel like I should not tell you what to do, but since you wanted votes- maybe to help you out deciding I'd vote for #1 : wait until 2nd year. I have 2 little ones and I'm starting PA school next month, my husband and I don't have financial issues but we're already freaking out. It will be lot of stress just from the change that will happen. so just an advise from a mom, wait until-at least- your husband gets done with his 1st year.
Believe in God, your second child will be what god meant him/her to be whether he/she came a year early or 3 years after. Good luck!