Towson/CCBC Interview Invites for Class of 2014

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi nmaski ! No problem, you know this wait is worse than waiting for the interview ! I am checking my e-mail like crazy ! And now adding mailbox to the list too lol, but yes it's true as long as it's good news, I'll take anything - phone call, e-mail, mail or verbally, lol ! Thanks for replying ! Dy4291 - let's start our runs to the mailbox , hopefully we will all get good news soon !

Hi nmaski ! No problem, you know this wait is worse than waiting for the interview ! I am checking my e-mail like crazy ! And now adding mailbox to the list too lol, but yes it's true as long as it's good news, I'll take anything - phone call, e-mail, mail or verbally, lol ! Thanks for replying ! Dy4291 - let's start our runs to the mailbox , hopefully we will all get good news soon !

did you check your mailbox today?? maybe there is something for you there :-)

I am curious. I esubmitted my app back in August (the 16th). To date, I have not heard anything. Not even an email saying we received your app. Have I missed something in the app process? Please advise.

Just FYI, I spoke with Lois Simmons at CCBC and she said that the first two interview spots were filled from applications received BEFORE July 15. Towson has yet to (and may not) open any further applications as the class is nearly full. They received mine on August 15 and she seemed to imply that it probably wouldn't be reviewed at all. They send an e-mail if your application is "opened and under review."

Just FYI, I spoke with Lois Simmons at CCBC and she said that the first two interview spots were filled from applications received BEFORE July 15. Towson has yet to (and may not) open any further applications as the class is nearly full. They received mine on August 15 and she seemed to imply that it probably wouldn't be reviewed at all. They send an e-mail if your application is "opened and under review."

they had two interview rounds so far, and If she said that the class is nearly full that means they won't have another interview coming! both interviews had about 54 (27x2) people, so if they get their 35 seats filled, they'll have about 19 waitlisted.

OK guys , now you got me worried !! My interview was sept. 28 , didn't hear anything from them as yet ! Just today received an e-mail from Towson univ. Saying that my application is now complete and will be evaluated by program director which will take 2-6 weeks !! So now my question is if they take their sweet time in evaluating my application, and if indeed I am/ was selected in my interview, will I lose my seat ?? Or will be bumped and put on waiting list ? Will CCbc hold my seat until my application is processed ? Tried calling ms. Shaw but it was almost 5 pm, so will try tomorrow ! I was thinking of personally meeting the director to find out what's happening ! I don't want to lose my seat just because Towson took so long processing my application ( if I am indeed selected, hopefully ) !! Please advice !! Thanks to all

OK guys , now you got me worried !! My interview was sept. 28 , didn't hear anything from them as yet ! Just today received an e-mail from Towson univ. Saying that my application is now complete and will be evaluated by program director which will take 2-6 weeks !! So now my question is if they take their sweet time in evaluating my application, and if indeed I am/ was selected in my interview, will I lose my seat ?? Or will be bumped and put on waiting list ? Will CCbc hold my seat until my application is processed ? Tried calling ms. Shaw but it was almost 5 pm, so will try tomorrow ! I was thinking of personally meeting the director to find out what's happening ! I don't want to lose my seat just because Towson took so long processing my application ( if I am indeed selected, hopefully ) !! Please advice !! Thanks to all

Farzee don't worry, If TU said it takes 2-6 weeks to review you application, that means it'll take the same time to review other applications, you are not behind or anything! 28 sept interview people are in the same batch, so I guess TU will review all the app at the same time and communicate their decision to CCBC at the same time as well. just be patient, u'll be fine!

HI, farzee,

It's a good sign to get the mail from Towson. That's means CCBC have a positive attitude with you and send your application to Towson. Otherwise they won't send your application to Towson.

And don't worry about Towson. there is only paper work for them. They will check if you are qualified for master degree. the CCBC made the finial decision for entering the PA program.

I just got an interview invite for CCBC on October 26th, so I guess they are still conducting interviews! I'm assuming the class is almost full though, so I'm not getting my hopes up!

Thanks tristone for your words of encouragement ! I really appreciate it ! I sincerely hope that we all get in !! Chealy that's good news, congrats ! That means CCbc still has some openings ! Good luck to us all ! And don't forget to keep on updating, it means a lot to talk to someone who is going through the same thing !

I just got an interview invite for CCBC on October 26th, so I guess they are still conducting interviews! I'm assuming the class is almost full though, so I'm not getting my hopes up!

wow ! I am surprised, but it is good! so no worries, the class is still not full yet :)

Hey guys, I got a call today from CCBC inviting me for an interview on the 26th. I'm excited but nervous! I have no idea what to expect...can anyone that was already interviewed give me a quick rundown on what happens during the interview? I'm kinda new to this...thanks in advance!

Archived