Towson/CCBC Interview Invites for Class of 2014

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CLASS OF 2014 ---------- HERE I COME !!!!!!!!!!! I just saw the e-mail today that I have been accepted !! Hooray !!! Looking forward to joining you all !!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!! I am so Happy for you Farzee, I knew you'd get selected..I knew it :) :)

hey SRN-PA, I think now we have enough people for a Facebook Group :)

Nmaski buddy thanks for your words of encouragement and your trust in me !!! It meant a lot when I was soooo anxious !!! I am soooooo happy too !!!! heres to two wonderful years with you and everyone else !!! If previous students are to be believed , we will be seeing each other as much, if not more than our families, so here's to a new family - Class of 2014 !!! Thanks SRN-PA and yes I too believe that we should start a Facebook page, infact why not do a little get together, how many of you are local ? we could meet at starbucks or panera or any such place ! looking forward to meeting you all !!!

I don't believe you can see the group or even add yourself without having me do it because its set to secret group right now. So just email me your facebook email if you have been accepted and want to join. Thanks:) And your welcome NMaski.

Secret..oops! forgive me.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everybody,

My name is Anna and I was also accepted to the Class of 2014 :)) Congratulations to all of you as well. Look forward to seeing you soon, hopefully before the program begins so we can have actually time to hang before we have to study!

congratulations Anna! happy for you :) were you in the Aug 25th group 10:30 am?

October 26th people, how did your interview go?

Hey nmaski, I was in the oct. 26th interviews. I think it went well, but I haven't heard anything back yet...they also didn't tell us how long til we hear back? Do you hear back quicker if you were accepted or do they tell everyone at around the same time?

No they don't notify people @ the same time since they wait for the clearing from Towson. for some reason Towson process applications at different times, I think it depends on when they receive the needed transcripts.

I believe that CCBC make their mind the day of the interview. I'm glad U had a good feeling about ur interview. I wish you the best of luck :). Is rizky ur last name?.. I am asking bcz it's a common one in my home country.

Oh I see, thanks! Well I guess that's not good that I haven't heard back yet...what transcripts would they be waiting for? My last name is rizk, what is your home country if you don't mind me asking?

Transcripts that you've sent to Towson! with the supp application. it takes them about 4 to 6 weeks to process it.

it does not mean anything if you have not heard back yet... some people got their acceptance after one week and other got it after one month ( my case :)), just relax and be patient.

I'm From North Africa, and speak arabic... can you guess? :)

I think I'm gonna give them a call just to see if my application is missing anything...btw did you send a thank you card after the interview? I hear some people do. So north africa...either algeria, egypt, morocco or libya? I'm gonna go with egypt...haha?

No I did not send any Thank you card, have you received any emails from Towson stating that your application is complete? I got one 4 weeks after I sent the supp application.

well I guess no news is good news right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived