Towson/CCBC Interview Invites for Class of 2014

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had trouble with both because CCBC didn't have PA listed in the drop down menu, but they luckily added it. Towson application doesn't have PA in the list, they do but it's highlighted out so the lady told me to just send it in the mail. I had a lot of courses taken at several schools anyway so it was easier.

Good luck to everyone. Oh yah and we r not supposed to complete step 4 until all our transcripts have been received,

But I'm not sure how we r supposed to know that without calling them?

Yes! Good Luck to everyone! I think you can go ahead and send in your intent form after you have all of your transcript requests submitted to all of your schools. I had a lot of schools to contact too so that's been the most challenging part of this application process for me. I have to submit one more, which I'm taking care of today, then I was going to submit for my interview time.

Got my interview e-mail on 8-5-11 !!! But it seems a lot of steps to complete , does anyone know how many are usually interviewed and of them how many are selected ?

I don't know, but I guess they call at least 80 for interview, accept 34 and put around 25 people in the waiting list. and reject the rest.

they called me today but I was not home :( , I called them and left a message/my work phone number. so I guess they'll contact me tomorrow!

I am sure I'll be with you in the 25th group.

do some good readings about healthcare system, insurances, and reform!

Good luck

they called me today but I was not home :( , I called them and left a message/my work phone number. so I guess they'll contact me tomorrow!

I am sure I'll be with you in the 25th group.

do some good readings about healthcare system, insurances, and reform!

Good luck

Tell me about it! I've been reading all kinds of things today! See you in 2 weeks, everything is moving pretty fast now! Good luck!

hey guys how long did it take to get the interview call from the time you submitted the step 4 ??? I just submitted my Towson application right now ie. 10 pm on friday night, so should be hearing from them by Monday , maybe ???? Gosh, I am already getting butterflies in my tummy !!! Btw Congrats to all of you, and best of luck, please let me know what ques. did they ask and what I need to know, will greatly appreciate it. thanks !

Archived