Towson/CCBC Interview Invites for Class of 2014

and the letter I turned back in. But the letter your saying you got is I believe the same one I just got from Towson. Did they say your eligible for instate residency and give you an ID number??? If yes then I would assume your in??? Let me know.

1st of all, Thank you for Replying SRN-PA.

what did you mean by "the letter I turned back in." ? the letter from Towson did not mention anything about my instate eligibility, but it had an ID number that I used to activate my NETID account. yes they provided a # for me.

I will call CCBC on Monday to find out.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an email from CCBC saying I got in and I will be getting a letter in the mail to accept or reject. So I got a letter in the mail from CCBC. That one I turned back in with deposit. Then I got a third letter today from Towson saying im eligible for instate and my ID. Hope that helps and def. Call!!!

Hi nmaski any good news yet ? Thinking about you !! My interview is approaching quickly and I am getting very nervous !!! I hope we all get selected !!

No Frazee not yet! but I am very optimistic :)

I am not sure if they would wait to send out more letters until after the second round of interviews. I hope not.

just relax, you'll do fine!

Hi nmaski, interview was good, not bad ! They said a couple of weeks to few weeks, but I was just looking at older posts of SRNA and in it he/she mentioned that they gave interview on Aug.25 and received acceptance e-mail on sept. 1am exactly a week after interview, so let's see when today's batch will start receiving their acceptances ! did you get a chance to talk to ms. Shaw ? Are there people being wait listed yet ??

Hi nmaski, interview was good, not bad ! They said a couple of weeks to few weeks, but I was just looking at older posts of SRNA and in it he/she mentioned that they gave interview on Aug.25 and received acceptance e-mail on sept. 1am exactly a week after interview, so let's see when today's batch will start receiving their acceptances ! did you get a chance to talk to ms. Shaw ? Are there people being wait listed yet ??
Hey Farzee, I have been waitlisted. Sorry I havent' posted in a while but I've been kind of bummed about it. Hopefully I will hear good things from AACC. Thank you for your encouragement Nadia! :=D:

Hi nmaski and iheart ! Good luck to all of us , I hope we all get into one program or another ! Nmaski there were about 9-10 people in my group, don't know the total number who were interviewed that day ! Checking my e-mails like crazy !! Iheart do you know when you will hear a definite answer ? AACC interviews are sooooooo late ! Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best ! Tc and don't give up hope, we all will hear good news shortly ......hang in there !

Congrats nmaski !!!! I am sooooo happy for you !! I sure hope I get to join you too ! Keeping my fingers crossed ! So did you get an e-mail or a letter and when was it dated ??

Thank you Farzee and Sorry for getting back to you that late, the acceptances are sent via EMAIL. I have the feeling they'll send formal acceptances today Friday..but not until late afternoon! Good luck, I wish you the best! :)

Archived