Towson/CCBC Interview Invites for Class of 2014

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just an update, I called S.Shaw today and she said they have more acceptances to send to people, they are just waiting for the "clearing" from Towson University. so people who interviewed and did not get an acceptance email, do not panic, they'll send more next week :)
One of my transcripts just got to Towson yesterday, hopefully I'll get a response soon. CONGRATS YOU GUYS! I hope I get to join you next summer :sadface:

Finally got an interview date for Sept. 28th, hurray !! It's happening!!! Wish me luck guys !!

Good luck farzee! just be your self and have a goal set, and talk about it :), they like people who know what they want. be confident, they are just like you they would like to know what you could bring to the PA profession, questions are basics and I am sure you worked on them already.

I have 2 kids and I mentioned that! I am not sure if it was a good idea?? so be careful about what to say!

GOOOOD LUCK!!

Thanks nmaski, your kind words and advice means so much to me ! I know no matter how well prepared I am I will be soooo nervous ! But looking forward to it big time ! Thanks again and good luck to you too, hopefully you will get your acceptance letter real soon ! By the way I have one kid too and if necessary I will mention her too, and I am sure it was a good idea ! It just shows another side of you, I.e. as a parent, as a family member ! Someone who has a sense of responsibility towards their family will show responsibility towards their patients and work as well ! ( just my opinion )

Thanks iheartkeytars ! I'll try not to be nervous but I know I will be, keeping my fingers crossed !! I have met one of the professor Mr. Robert Solomon , was he one of the interviewers ? He seemed nice and he is the one who usually gives info. In the open house ! I wisk you luck too in getting your acceptance letter real soon !

Hi all,

Congrats on those of you who got in already! Hopefully I'll get to join you next summer... my interview is Sept 28th. A few questions for those who interviewed already: Did anyone go in the 8:00 group? Was there traffic on the beltway that early in the morning? What did everyone wear? And any tips on the types of questions they asked, or other stuff I should know before I go?

Thanks so much!!

Just got that email too. I'm so anxious

nothing to worry about! it just means they have received all your materials nothing is missing, and your application process is moving to the next step which is " a review" by Graduate Adm. director. CCBC waits for the OK from Towson to final/notify the accepted pending applicants. so hopefully we'll hear soon! tomorrow or after tmoro :)

Hi all,

Congrats on those of you who got in already! Hopefully I'll get to join you next summer... my interview is Sept 28th. A few questions for those who interviewed already: Did anyone go in the 8:00 group? Was there traffic on the beltway that early in the morning? What did everyone wear? And any tips on the types of questions they asked, or other stuff I should know before I go?

Thanks so much!!

Hi I was not in the 8:00 am group, but better leave early, the traffic is always bad in the morning! so be early. I bought a suit for the occasion :) you have to look professional. Questions are basic, no behavioral questions- at least for me- just know about the profession, and know why you want to be a PA.

Hi all,

Thanks so much!!

I was in the 8am group, coming from Howard County. I left around 6:30 as a precaution in case I hit any traffic. I wore a nice business dress and a jacket. Just be yourself and try to remember that you are there to interview them as much as they are interviewing you. Good luck!

I had sent my application in May and I didn't hear anything for months. I'm not sure how long it will take if you submitted it later in the process- Good luck!

dy4291, thanks for the response. Yes, I submitted in August. Yeah so there is no telling when I will hear. Did you get in or have you interviewed?

Patricia

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmmm I just checked my mail and I got a letter from towson saying congrats on beig accepted to the Towson PA program. The first email I got was from CCBC and the letter I turned back in. Maybe CCBC Forgot to send you a letter. You should call or email them. But the letter your saying you got is I believe the same one I just got from Towson. Did they say your eligible for instate residency and give you an ID number??? If yes then I would assume your in??? Let me know.

Archived