BPB

South College 2016 Start

Awesome! I'll be submitting this week/weekend! It took me about two weeks to be verified when I submitted to a couple other schools so hopefully it won't take yall any longer than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the application is completed and ready to review email on July 13th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email stating everything was received and that aspplication review will begin in October with interviews beginning in January. I would not expect to hear anything else before October.

• Upvote 2

I've applied and my CASPA got verified in May. Supplemental has been done for a while too now, yet still haven't heard anything! 

• Upvote 1

I've applied and my CASPA got verified in May. Supplemental has been done for a while too now, yet still haven't heard anything!

I would say check your junk email and then call to see if they received both. Have they cashed the check or taken out payment for supplemental?

Just got the email notifying me that South has received my CASPA application, supplemental and GRE scores, and that they will begin the application review process in October.  Let the countdown begin!

• Upvote 1

they like to see a 300 or better.  I personally know a few students, including myself, who made lower than that. However, we all have TONS of HCE and great GPA's. 

Good Luck..

• Upvote 1

they like to see a 300 or better.  I personally know a few students, including myself, who made lower than that. However, we all have TONS of HCE and great GPA's. 

Good Luck..

That gives me hope! I believe I'm strong in all the other areas of my application, but my GRE is lacking a bit. 

I have applied to South College as well.  My GRE is not as high as I had hoped but I am in the same boat as you I have over 1000 direct patient care hours.  I hope that counts for something!

• Upvote 2

Has anyone been to an open house or anything and knows some more information about the actual program.  Specifically about clinicals and if they are associated with a local hospital, or their process of finding housing at more distant locations.  Thanks!

Wow, thats awesome!  I just got an email from them today saying everything had been received and that the review process would start this month, but they wouldn't start interviewing until January.  So thats interesting...

That's strange this is what the confirmation email states that interviews will not begin until January, I received email August 12th.

"The application review process will begin in October. Interviews will start in January 2016 and run through May. The interview is a day-long process, with presentation of faculty and staff, group and individual interviews. The interview is the final step towards acceptance to our program. Applicants selected to interview will be notified 2-4 weeks before the interview date."

Based on this email they are reviewing apps and won't interview until beginning in January through May? And we would know sometime December through second week of May if invited. Anyone receive anything else or interpret this differently?

• Upvote 1