2015-2016 Applicants

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know the process Toledo uses to go about sending interviews? Do they tend to send them out in multiple batches or all at once? Thanks!

I'm not sure, but even if it was all at once when we got the emails the other day, don't lose hope! I know many people at this point that are not going to anymore interviews because they already got into other programs. So, I'm sure some people will not be accepting interview invites to Toledo and that will open up spots to send out more invites for others!

Yup! You get there and have a chance at the beginning to talk with and meet all the other students interviewing that day. Then you go back and listen to a little presentation about the program. Then you either do your one on one or your group interview (they split it up). In the group interview you are given ethical scenarios to discuss. Then you have a tour with current students and then you come back and you have the Q and A session which is basically just for if anyone has anything else they want to ask about. Like I asked about their PANCE scores and why they decreased. Hope that helps!! Good luck :) It was a very laid back atmosphere, I loved it!

Archived