2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just interviewed today! Good luck to everyone!!! Michael said the first chunk of interviews will hear something by next week ☺

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Also interviewed today. Great faculty and program. Also, a very talented group of applicants there today! Best of wishes to you and anyone else that has interviewed.

Make Today Amazing!!!

Yesterday and today were Jewish holidays so the school was closed. I interviewed in August and have not yet heard either way.

I thought we were supposed to hear from Mr. Brown by yesterday. Has anyone who interviewed in the first half of interviews (last one was 8 SEPT to my recollection) heard from the school since their interivew?

I cannot begin to express the emotions I felt when I opened my acceptance letter today!!! Best of wishes to everyone else still waiting and please maintain optimism if you do not receive the response you were hoping for...I will be 32 years old next month and I'll tell you this is a marathon, not a sprint. Keep working hard and chasing your dream. You will get there!!!

Make Today Amazing!!!

I cannot begin to express the emotions I felt when I opened my acceptance letter today!!! Best of wishes to everyone else still waiting and please maintain optimism if you do not receive the response you were hoping for...I will be 32 years old next month and I'll tell you this is a marathon, not a sprint. Keep working hard and chasing your dream. You will get there!!!

Make Today Amazing!!!

It was an actual letter, not e-mail?

Congrats to all of those who have been accepted! You're going to love this program! Hang tight if you haven't heard anything. They usually send out acceptances / wait lists / rejections in batches. Rejections typically come first if it's a hard no. If you get wait listed, don't worry too much as the program does pull from their wait lists. The top 2 on the wait lists are usually considered on the "super wait list" and are automatically accepted to the program next year if they show up to orientation and a spot doesn't open up by then. We had a girl in my class who was accepted during orientation.

I also heard via email at around 3 PM. Does anyone know if the school will make a Facebook page for those accepted?

You're going to have one setup by the class of 2017. It will be a joint facebook page between your class (class of 2018) and the class ahead of you (class of 2017). That being said, I advise for you to keep one specific for your class (class of 2018 only) to discuss items specific to your cohort such as dates, events, lectures, and etc. This is what my class (2015s) and the 2 classes after me have done.

Just so you all know...Jared Shaw is stud

Lol. Thanks bud!

I'm proud of you man. Your hard work, determination and perseverance have proven that anybody can overcome obstacles and achieve their goals. You weren't accepted your first time around but kept at it and improved your application and by doing so proved to programs that you don't give up!!! You've now been invited to several schools this time around and have had multiple interviews and invites. Overcoming rejection and not letting yourself become discouraged has led you to now being accepted! You sir are the stud and hopefully an inspiration to all applicants reapplying!!!

Make Today Amazing!!!

Archived