2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those of you who have heard back today, were you all from the late August interviews or a mix of late August/early September interviews?

I was in the first interview group on August 11th.... anyone else from my interview group get accepted?!??

Also, to answer a question regarding the wait list... I remember Michael saying that when an spot opens up they all get together any choose who they're going to offer it to. I do not think that there's an actual "ranking". 

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who have used a rental car for your interview, which company did you go through? I am reading terrifying reviews on yelp so I am hoping some people have had positive experiences! haha

Enterprise was awesome, it is a little bit pricer but well worth it... I literally did not even have to wait for one second in a line!

did anyone decline their offer for Touro ?

I have recently declined my offer to Touro University and accepted an offer from a program closer to home.

For all future students I would like to say that Touro is an amazing University with an incredible faculty and a solid PA program! Best of wishes to Touro University class of 2018. I know you will all leave that program with a solid foundation of knowledge and I look forward to working with some of you in the near future!

Make Today Amazing!!!

Hi,

I got an interview date for Nov 3rd....so excited and thankful :)

Anyone else on that date?Any tips from people who got the acceptance letters?

I'm interviewing that day also! I'm staying at the fiesta (since that was the cheapest) let me know if your staying there and maybe we could share a hotel or a ride :)

Archived