2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I replied to him within the hour on Wednesday as well. Nothing yet. I'm assuming he's giving everyone time to get back to him and get organized. Hopefully we hear back early next week. What day did you guys request? I'm crossing my fingers for Sept. 1st!

I replied to him within the hour on Wednesday as well. Nothing yet. I'm assuming he's giving everyone time to get back to him and get organized. Hopefully we hear back early next week. What day did you guys request? I'm crossing my fingers for Sept. 1st!

It took him about a week-ish to get back to me after I received my interview invitation. He'll give you a call so be expecting one from the Vegas area. Just be patient, he won't forget about you :)

did anyone preview their supplemental app before submitting? I don't see my answers regarding questions about rewards, work experience..etc on preview pdf...

I noticed that same issue with my work experience (didn't input any rewards). I wanted to turn in the supplemental ASAP so I just submitted anyway and crossed my fingers that everything went through. 

Those who got an interview, how long did it take for them to send you a decision

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Well I forgot to send the 50 dollars for the supplemental. I sent it out 4 days ago and received an invitation yesterday

Those who got an interview, how long did it take for them to send you a decision

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I received confirmation that my application was under review on May 26th and received an interview invite on June 10th. TUN seems very on top of it and were always quick to respond to my questions. They don't seem to be a school that keeps you waiting, so just continue to check your email! 

Maybe email Michael and ask him? Everywhere I've ever seen a one semester or one quarter class would meet that requirement as long as it wasn't a short class (like a half summer class or something) =/ I would at least double check with Michael though they may accept if

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived