2015-2016 Application Cycle

Just because few people got acceptances doesn't mean the results are all done , i was part of the first round of interviews and when people started posting on here about their acceptances I got really nervous ! The it turned out that school only sent a handful of results. Stay hopeful !you should hear soon and hopefully it's good news ! Touro is an amazing school and they get lots of applicants

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed on 10/27. I still have not heard anything yet. I know Michael said we should be hearing after Thanksgiving 

Anyone else interviewed here on 10/27? if, so did you get an acceptance or rejection? 

Thanks, and congrats to everyone that got in 

Hi there! I interviewed on 10/27 and did receive an acceptance. I believe I received the email on 11/17.

Congrats.

I guess that means i did not make it 

Don't lose hope. I didn't make it initially either. I got notified I was on the wait list a little while after the acceptances went out for the first round. And then I was on the wait list for a long time while a bunch of other people got taken off the wait list before I made it in. Not getting in yet doesn't mean you won't make it.

We had people in my class that were accepted to our class the day of orientation.. We had 2 leave by week 3 due to reasons unrelated to school (one decided to not go into medicine and the other was accepted to the DO program). Had they left the 2nd week and not the 3rd week, 2 more people would have been taken off the wait list.

Additionally, people are still figuring out which schools their going to. So it's very possible someone decides to stay local or they get accepted to another program that they prefer then another spot opens up.

Don't panic if you haven't heard back yet. Just keep cool and keep improving your app in the meantime so just in case it doesn't work out, you can apply early for their rolling admissions.

Good Morning to you all. I just wanted to thank everyone that was very supportive of me while i was panicking. I just received an email saying that i was accepted. OMG!!  I am so so so happy. I can't believe it. I will be joining the class of 2018.

Thank You so much everyone 

Best of luck to everyone who are still waiting. 

The email I received did not specify where I was on the waitlist. Did they tell you when they placed you on the waitlist? Not sure if I should ask or just wait. They said things may change in the next few weeks as they hear back from people, so I'll probably just wait a little bit before I ask.

for the people that went to the interviews, do you remember the schedule that we would have for the first year? was is M-F until 3pm

also, i cant remember if they told us if there was a masters project at the end or not? I vaguely remember that there was none? can anyone confirm this?

Archived