2015-2016 Wichita State University Application Thread

My caspa was verified 6/24/15. Didn't hear back from them til now so i emailed and called and finally got a response back saying they can't give formal status because they received over 1k applicants this cycle. I'm assuming they don't do rolling admission? In addition, i thought i applied somewhat early, yet it took them a very long time to get back to you for confirmation.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just recently found out about this forum. 

I got this message on September when i submitted my secondary application. 

Does anyone know what this means? 

Application to WSU’s Graduate School is a separate process from the CASPA application, and is required to be eligible for interview. 

I thought all we had to do is fill out the secondary application.

I guess i forgot to read over this. 

Anyone else got this email?

Coolinator, I think that email got sent out to everyone who applied. You also need to apply to their graduate school in addition to CASPA and the secondary app. You may want to call the program and see if you can still be considered given that you haven't applied to the graduate school. I don't think it entailed much but you need to pay another fee and send in your transcripts. WSU should be sending out interview invitations late Nov/ early Dec for interview dates in January. Hope this helps!

OMG!!! thanks for your help. 

I did not know. 

i just got this email right now

Unfortunately, upon review of your file we found that your application does not meet all requirements for consideration.  For full consideration, applicants must submit the WSU Graduate School application prior to the November 1st deadline.

I got this email too but I did complete the graduate application? Did that happen to anyone else too?

OMG!!! thanks for your help. 

I did not know. 

i just got this email right now

Unfortunately, upon review of your file we found that your application does not meet all requirements for consideration.  For full consideration, applicants must submit the WSU Graduate School application prior to the November 1st deadline.

Mc44547: did you send in all the transcripts too? 2 copies of every transcript to be complete.

Coolinator: i don't want to sound rude but a big part of WSUs process is being able to read and follow all of their instructions and jump through ALL the hoops, it is part of their screening process. If you didn't hit the deadline then you're out this year. Sorry.

Mc44547: did you send in all the transcripts too? 2 copies of every transcript to be complete.

Coolinator: i don't want to sound rude but a big part of WSUs process is being able to read and follow all of their instructions and jump through ALL the hoops, it is part of their screening process. If you didn't hit the deadline then you're out this year. Sorry.

Where did you see that two copies of your transcripts needed to be sent in? I only saw that one copy was needed.

Where did you see that two copies of your transcripts needed to be sent in? I only saw that one copy was needed.

Same here, I only sent in one copy to the graduate school because that is what was asked (and I just re-read the instructions). 2 copies may mean one to Wichita State and one previously to CASPA.

Same here, I only sent in one copy to the graduate school because that is what was asked (and I just re-read the instructions). 2 copies may mean one to Wichita State and one previously to CASPA.

That's what I did as well. And I received emails from the pa program and the grad school that they had everything they needed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived