2015-2016 Wichita State University Application Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My CASPA app was verified 7/1/15 and I received my supplemental application on August 30th.  I completed that as well as the graduate school application, paid my fees, sent my transcripts.  I got an email that my application was forwarded to the department for formal review on September 14th.  That is the last I've heard, as expected.  Interview invites go out the end of November per emails I've received.

Does anyone know how many applicants there are this year and how many interviews WSU assigns? That would be a fun bit of information.

Last year they had 1200 applicants and they interview 120. I just spoke with Debra Purdy the other day and she said this year they have 500 more applicants than last year and roughly 120 will be interviewed with invites being sent out in November.

I'm a little confused I received an email from Wichita State University stating, "We will mail offer letters for those selected to the PA Class of 2018 in early February." I applied for class of 2016 not 2018. In CASPA it clearly states "Fall 2016." Does that mean seat for 2016 and 2017 are already filled?

This is my first year applying so I'm a little confused with this. If it was stated clearly on CASPA that this application was for 2018 I would have not applied and wasted my money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a little confused I received an email from Wichita State University stating, "We will mail offer letters for those selected to the PA Class of 2018 in early February." I applied for class of 2016 not 2018. In CASPA it clearly states "Fall 2016." Does that mean seat for 2016 and 2017 are already filled?

This is my first year applying so I'm a little confused with this. If it was stated clearly on CASPA that this application was for 2018 I would have not applied and wasted my money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You start fall 2016, but would finish as the class if 2018, the year you graduate.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Archived