• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm from AZ, but I visited Lake Geneva, WI last year...Love the place and people there! The program is well established, aligns with my goals as a PA and they have an excellent PANCE pass rate. Anyone of us applying will be very fortunate to be accepted to this program! Best of luck to all of you!

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone that has sent in an application heard anything yet? Based on last years forum posting, supplementals should be out by the end of the month!

Tiffany

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not received anything yet. The website says we will receive an email late July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Really and truly happy with the feedback given by Madison's PA program faculty with regards to personal transcript review and information in general. This has only solidified my decision in prioritizing Madison in my rather short list of program choices! I absolutely cannot wait to hear back regardless of the outcome; I know it will be thorough and helpful in the end. 

Good luck to all! 

• 2 weeks later...

Personal Essay. All applicants are encouraged to provide a one-page essay offering personal information not found elsewhere in the application. 
NOTE: This personal essay is intended to supplement, not duplicate or replace, the required CASPA Personal Statement.

anybody else struggling with this prompt? I have no clue what to write that isn't already in my CASPA already. Do people usually talk about sports and such here? Any suggestions? 

Personal Essay. All applicants are encouraged to provide a one-page essay offering personal information not found elsewhere in the application.

NOTE: This personal essay is intended to supplement, not duplicate or replace, the required CASPA Personal Statement.

anybody else struggling with this prompt? I have no clue what to write that isn't already in my CASPA already. Do people usually talk about sports and such here? Any suggestions?

Archived