MDC 2015 APPLICANTS POST HERE

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How inconsiderate to those who have recieved interview emails and wouldn't take 5 min out of thier day to say what test score you recieced. Many of us have our lives on hold and your information would give us some sort of insight as to what we should do with ourselves. .. many of you had questions that were answered and now that you received your email you ignore the very place that gave you reassurance. Please tell us your test score if you recieved an interview because im dying over here with my 79 ... congrats and I greatly appreciate it

How inconsiderate to those who have recieved interview emails and wouldn't take 5 min out of thier day to say what test score you recieced. Many of us have our lives on hold and your information would give us some sort of insight as to what we should do with ourselves. .. many of you had questions that were answered and now that you received your email you ignore the very place that gave you reassurance. Please tell us your test score if you recieved an interview because im dying over here with my 79 ... congrats and I greatly appreciate it

Mine was already published in this thread, it was 84

Mine was already published in this thread, it was 84

Yes mr sagil and in my universe you had the highest score. .. and you don't know the impact that you have helped me to feel as if I have a chance Thank you so kindly a million percent... I just need to hear from the others to see what's the lowest score that got an interview

Yes mr sagil and in my universe you had the highest score. .. and you don't know the impact that you have helped me to feel as if I have a chance Thank you so kindly a million percent... I just need to hear from the others to see what's the lowest score that got an interview

Hope you could make it, all this process is so stressful... good luck for everyone

I really think it depends on what day you took the test. I got an 88% and took the test on the last day. I'm just trying to be patient they have a lot of applicants to consider. A friend of mine is finishing up the program and she said her test date was the last day and she got the last interview date (two years ago). It makes sense. But who knows what there strategy is. Good luck everyone :) hopefully we all get some good news soon!

Last year I applied with a 4.0 Science GPA, 4.0 General GPA, Bachelor’s degree from FIU (Psychology), CNA certification (plus several others like BLS,HIPPA,HIV,OSHA) , 500+ shadowing hours, excellent letters of recommendations (all from PA's), I got a 73 on the exam (pretty average, some might say low) BUT... I got an interview. Not only did I get an interview I was placed on the "alternate list". My place on the alternate list was such that if even one more accepted student denied there seat, I would be in. This was 2014. Ultimately I did not get in. However, my application was rolled over. This year, my GPA and degree status are obviously still the same, but now I am also a certified phlebotomist, and I have over 2000 hours of paid working experience as a medical assistant in one of the largest hospitals in South Florida. I studied for the test so much I could not begin to tell you. Working 40 hours a week plus studied 30-40 hours a week for months prior to my exam day. I ended up with the same exact score, 73. 

So having said all that, I have NOT received an email for an interview...yet.

I am trying to stay positive. I hope this info helps people.  FutureFemalePA, I agree with what you wrote. Let’s try to stay positive. 

Ok being as

Hope you could make it, all this process is so stressful... good luck for everyone

I really think it depends on what day you took the test. I got an 88% and took the test on the last day. I'm just trying to be patient they have a lot of applicants to consider. A friend of mine is finishing up the program and she said her test date was the last day and she got the last interview date (two years ago). It makes sense. But who knows what there strategy is. Good luck everyone :) hopefully we all get some good news soon!

Wowsers impressive you scored an 88, being as you didnt recieve an invite yet which I know you will with that score, I will continue to have hope, by the way I have a 3.3 cumulative and 3.9 science gpa , even though I scored a 79

Last year I applied with a 4.0 Science GPA, 4.0 General GPA, Bachelor’s degree from FIU (Psychology), CNA certification (plus several others like BLS,HIPPA,HIV,OSHA) , 500+ shadowing hours, excellent letters of recommendations (all from PA's), I got a 73 on the exam (pretty average, some might say low) BUT... I got an interview. Not only did I get an interview I was placed on the "alternate list". My place on the alternate list was such that if even one more accepted student denied there seat, I would be in. This was 2014. Ultimately I did not get in. However, my application was rolled over. This year, my GPA and degree status are obviously still the same, but now I am also a certified phlebotomist, and I have over 2000 hours of paid working experience as a medical assistant in one of the largest hospitals in South Florida. I studied for the test so much I could not begin to tell you. Working 40 hours a week plus studied 30-40 hours a week for months prior to my exam day. I ended up with the same exact score, 73. [/size]

So having said all that, I have NOT received an email for an interview...yet. [/size]

I am trying to stay positive. I hope this info helps people.  FutureFemalePA, I agree with what you wrote. Let’s try to stay positive. [/size]

Thank you sooo much for that it really helps me understand this process a little more god bless us all and hope we recieve that magical email

Archived