MDC 2015 APPLICANTS POST HERE

Wow I wish I heard something! Serveral people have heard different things, where? I want to know!! Tiers, points, experience, mean average. If you don't know something 100% don't post anything at all. Anyone reading this forum don't put your hopes on others people "guessing" stay positive!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I based my answer on people that have taken the test before and their experience on the point system and scores that they received, however, you are correct Steph, at this point all we have left is to wait and see. Unfortunately, at this point in time we do not have a concrete way to tell how or based on what criteria they will be choosing the candidates for the interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question to those who have taken the exam.  Was the exam materials were from the recommendations (the blue paper) books and pages that they suggested or was it out of the contents? 

I can understand your question however, this is a competition for 45 seats from 220+ who tested. Why would someone give you the extra edge when I have seen one single point place someone in the program? The moderator, who is a friend of mine, has implemented extensive measures to prevent this exact situation. If you did not know, no harm no foul. The test is a fraction of the total package. Please look at the Rubric, add your test score, ( the test is on the outline which was given to you upon phase two) and assume how well your essay was written. Then you can pretty much assume where you stand. Good luck to you.

If they did not send you an email without the outline of what to study, you will not be on the list to test AS YOU HAVE TO RESPOND STATING YOU RECEIVED THE AFOREMENTIONED EMAIL, WITH the study guide.

The Dean said invites would be going out next week. So no need to panic yet. Not sure which is worse pre-test anxiety or post-test anxiety. Anyhow, its hard to get in so, I hope everyone has plan B. With that said best wishes and anyone gets an invite let us know. 

Archived