MDC 2015 APPLICANTS POST HERE

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone's so stiff, nervous, worried. We should all be proud how far we have come. We had the opportunity to get an interview and prove ourselves. Reward yourself even if you don't get in, you worked hard, you deserve it.

If you really want to be a PA you will be back next year. Luckily this year the new deadline is November 15 so it's not so bad.. Wishing everyone good luck and positive vibes.

Yes, today was the last day of interviews. I think the interview was a great process, everybody was professional and very nice. It seems like a great group of instructors at the program and the questions they asked were excellent interview questions. 

By the way haven't been reading posts for sometime just caught up, relax, everybody interview time is not a factor that all depends on the questions you have and how long you take to answer questions. All I can say is that no one rushed me and they asked several times, if I had additional questions. Also, the 100 plus interviews were not done by the same panel so that would depend on who interviewed you. Do not read into the amount of questions or time, it is irrelevant. They just want to see who you are basically and if you are a fit for the program that is all. 

But didn't they give anyone feedback at the end? They gave me a nice closing with feedback and that is why I said earlier that it was an excellent experience. It felt more like a conversation than a grueling interview. It had a nice flow to it. 

Archived