MDC 2015 APPLICANTS POST HERE

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ArianaP I heard interviews already started from last week and first intervew badge was on 1st April ??

Is this true.. Any knowledge??

I haven't heard of anyone having an interview last week, but perhaps someone else knows? And what do you mean first interview badge?

Wow. Impressive... Bachelors and masters ... Can I ask in which field u did B and M.. Did u get interview??

Do u have any medical background ?

BBA and MSN and now BSN no, no interview, but like I keep on saying do not stress about it, apply to several schools, plan B or even C... One school does not define you... 

I will finish up my BSN and go for nurse practitioner. I am currently on clinic rotation so I am in the hospital, had my first ever code blue yesterday that was very intense. Before, that I shadowed for a few hundred hours. I wish everybody the best of luck and congrats to those that got in and for those that didn't keep on going never ever give up.  

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a roommate to share an apt/place near the Medical campus this summer or fall. I am female student looking for a roommate who is responsible and considerate. If anyone is planning on attending school in the Medical campus this summer or fall, please message me, or have a place for rent! Trying to find a near the campus that is safe and costwise decent, Thank you!

Archived