MDC 2015 APPLICANTS POST HERE

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Careful trying to help people on here. Some people will use you for information and never reply back once they have it. I wouldn't want to be in the program with some of these people. Why do you even want to help people in the future when you backstab them to get there. Anyways.... be good human beings first and foremost. 

Careful trying to help people on here. Some people will use you for information and never reply back once they have it. I wouldn't want to be in the program with some of these people. Why do you even want to help people in the future when you backstab them to get there. Anyways.... be good human beings first and foremost. 

What happened? 

I was told first or second week of May. Classes start second week of June so they can't call too late. Plus someone above said they called last week and they said they were calling this week

Hi!  Good luck to all!  I am not applying until next year- but I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts.  Ariana- you say classes start in June.  Their website says they start in fall.  Did they change this recently?  Just curious.  Good luck everyone

2 Students I helped prepare... constantly asked me for info. regarding exam questions and interview but wont leave feedback or help those in need in the forums.... Now that they have gotten to the main dance... Just grinds my gears when people don't help others achieve success. I can promise you all that I'd be there to help when we are in the fight of our lives in the 2 year program. :-)

My friend actually received an email yesterday letting him know he had not been accepted. So perhaps they're sending the denial emails first. I hate how they're so secretive!

My friend did too but it was denying him to even take the essay and exam all together (a bit late!). Was this a denial after your friend interviewed??

Archived