MDC 2015 APPLICANTS POST HERE

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe calls are done for the day because one of my friends called the office for something else and Jackie was gone for the day. Tomorrow is another day, stay positive, believe me I know how those of you that have not received the call must be feeling, but don't lose the faith! Also, in my case, I have ALWAYS been positive about my application and my qualifications, however I also had set other plan in motion (like more shadowing, taking more classes, etc.) and finding ways to ensure my acceptance for next year... If for some reason some of you don't get in, DON'T GIVE UP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Words can't describe how happy I am, I got the call this afternoon, I look forward to meeting all my fellow classmates as we go on this two year journey together :)

Please keep up the positivity in thoughts and words for the ones who did not receive the call YET, because you will soon!

Hope I hear more members receiving the call tomorrow !

Hi all, 

Congratulations to all who have been accepted into the program?

For those that received an interview and for those who were accepted, do any of 

you have an AS or an AA degree, or no degree at all? I know some of you have a Bachelor's degree, however, 

not sure of the others. This information is helpful for those who will submit their applications in November of this 

year and do not have at least a Bachelor's. Thank you for your help!

Just wanted to say :

I got in despite:

1.) <3.0 gpa both science and overall.

2.) No Bachelors degree at the time of interview. 

3.) 2nd time applying (68 was first time score with no interview invite) 81 was my current years score. 

4.) I took 8 years since High school to get a Bachelors degree this month. 

5.) I was one of the last people to get an exam invite, interview invite and acceptance call. 

Persistence/ Hard work is what I found to be the key. If you want it bad enough... you will get in. 

Just wanted to say :

I got in despite:

1.) <3.0 gpa both science and overall.

2.) No Bachelors degree at the time of interview. 

3.) 2nd time applying (68 was first time score with no interview invite) 81 was my current years score. 

4.) I took 8 years since High school to get a Bachelors degree this month. 

5.) I was one of the last people to get an exam invite, interview invite and acceptance call. 

Persistence/ Hard work is what I found to be the key. If you want it bad enough... you will get in. 

Thank you so much for sharing this! it is really helpful for future applicants :) and of course CONGRATULATIONS!! 

Archived