• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Kittykat1234,

I called and they said that because there was no message they have no idea of knowing who called me:(. I got the call at approximately 1:30pm on Monday...around the same time as everyone else. Did you speak with someone specific?

Thanks!

Hey, I spoke to a Ms.Cook I believe. Good luck.I know the wait is horrible.

Guys, I just received a call for an interview on the 9th at 8 am. I'm so excited!!! I was actually leaving club hours when I received the call. I had the opportunity to share my excitement with a couple PA students. Please, keep the faith and don't loose the hope, "where there is faith there is hope" remember that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a second call today :)! I am scheduled for the 23rd. Congrads to everyone who received a call! For those that didn't, stay strong...many of us on this forum have been in those shoes and we can attest to the anxiety and stress. Have faith and stay positive! 

Yes of course Afreen246, going to the club hours is so beneficial because you get to speak to the PA students and they give you advice on how to prepare for the interview, what to expect ? And some of the questions you might be asked? But everyone had a different experience, so their most important advice is to be yourself. There very kind and helpful. Two of the PA students gave me a mini interview just to see how prepared I was. Which I really appreciated and thank them a lot. I forgot to mention on my way in I came across two of the program directors, crossed a few words and went straight to the club. After club hours were over I was just hoping to get a call soon, since some of the visitors already had scheduled interviews and I still had not received a call yet. As I'm exiting the school, I get the call for an interview. I really recommend you to stop by a Thursday after spring break @ 12:30pm, you just never know who you might come across and not only that but your also getting advice from the present PA students. Just keep the faith and try to stop by if you can. By the way this is my 2nd time applying so don't loose hope and let's keep the faith, that's all we can do at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and congratulations to everyone who was called for the interviews. Guys, please get back to us with information on how your interview went, what kind of questions and essay topics were given (asked). Format of the interview, how many faculty members were there, environment...

Any information would be greatly appreciated, and wish you all guys best of luck!

Had my interview today, it went really well, my format was pretty much, they wanted to know more about me aside from what they already seen in paper. oh yes, SUPPORT group, have that down packed, how you intend to FUND ur education since no work for the duration of the program is strongly advised. how you as a PA will work  in a TEAM, and finally the GOLDEN question why should we give you a seat. BE as genuine as possible. i hope to be classmate with all y'all

This is my second time applying and when i called the last time, the reason why i didn't get an interview was because i didn't explain why i chose Sophie Davis and they asked me that. Also  am a current Rutgers Senior graduating in MAY with Public  Health Major and Psychology Minor and they also asked why i didn't choose Rutgers since they offer a PA program too.

Finally, they talked about the Masters Program transitioning, this class will be the most eligible to transition into the MSC program, they are still considering how to go about it, maybe people with an undergrad already will enroll for  MSc program......... its still works in Progress

Oh about 3 seats are filled already from the previous class. Hope this helps anybody...... for people waiting for a call!!! Don't lose HOPE keep the Faith and for people waiting for their interview, GOODLUCK  and people interviewed already Goodluck too, hopefully all of us gets in.

Had my interview today, it went really well, my format was pretty much, they wanted to know more about me aside from what they already seen in paper. oh yes, SUPPORT group, have that down packed, how you intend to FUND ur education since no work for the duration of the program is strongly advised. how you as a PA will work  in a TEAM, and finally the GOLDEN question why should we give you a seat. BE as genuine as possible. i hope to be classmate with all y'all

This is my second time applying and when i called the last time, the reason why i didn't get an interview was because i didn't explain why i chose Sophie Davis and they asked me that. Also  am a current Rutgers Senior graduating in MAY with Public  Health Major and Psychology Minor and they also asked why i didn't choose Rutgers since they offer a PA program too.

Finally, they talked about the Masters Program transitioning, this class will be the most eligible to transition into the MSC program, they are still considering how to go about it, maybe people with an undergrad already will enroll for  MSc program......... its still works in Progress

Oh about 3 seats are filled already from the previous class. Hope this helps anybody...... for people waiting for a call!!! Don't lose HOPE keep the Faith and for people waiting for their interview, GOODLUCK  and people interviewed already Goodluck too, hopefully all of us gets in.

Thank you so much for replying, wish all the best, hope you'll get the good news soon... Were you interviewed all by yourself or it was a group interview? How many interviewers were there and was it in a friendly manner?

Were there any questions about your healthcare experience? 

Sorry to bother you, but I'm getting a little nervous and very excited...

thank you

Archived