2014-2015 Applicants

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, yeah me too but I don't even have a profile! It's probably computer generated spam since she was the one that extending the interview invitations. 

I assume they are going through all in the files now and will be making final decisions regarding acceptances, rejections, and placing people on the wait list. So that's why it is taking a bit longer than we'd expect. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard anything, either a rejection or acceptance recently? I know this is when I got my rejection letter in the mail last year. Trying not to be antsy because I know is between two holidays right now and they probably aren't doing much this second, but I'm getting impatient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone I have been trying to post on this forum for months but apparently I was not verifying my account or something. I had my interview on Oct 25 2014 and was super impressed with the program and unity of the students. I'm not sure if they are doing anymore interviews, so I don't know if a description of the interview would help anyone. If they are I could describe it, just let me know. I received my acceptance email on November 18th after a nail biting wait. I feel for everyone who is still waiting to hear back. It is the worst! JUST TELL ME IF I GOT IN OR NOT! The email told me that I would be getting an acceptance letter in the mail shortly, after getting that I sent in my $500 non refundable deposit. They sent me an email saying that they got my deposit and my seat is secured. Now I have to figure out how to pay for the program. I'm sure they are still sending out acceptance letters, so keep looking for them. I hope that you guys hear back soon. If you have any questions for me please let me know, I would love to answer the questions I can.

Hey everyone I have been trying to post on this forum for months but apparently I was not verifying my account or something. I had my interview on Oct 25 2014 and was super impressed with the program and unity of the students. I'm not sure if they are doing anymore interviews, so I don't know if a description of the interview would help anyone. If they are I could describe it, just let me know. I received my acceptance email on November 18th after a nail biting wait. I feel for everyone who is still waiting to hear back. It is the worst! JUST TELL ME IF I GOT IN OR NOT! The email told me that I would be getting an acceptance letter in the mail shortly, after getting that I sent in my $500 non refundable deposit. They sent me an email saying that they got my deposit and my seat is secured. Now I have to figure out how to pay for the program. I'm sure they are still sending out acceptance letters, so keep looking for them. I hope that you guys hear back soon. If you have any questions for me please let me know, I would love to answer the questions I can.

Congrats on your acceptance and welcome to the class!!!! I'm still figuring out how to pay as well - I guess I'll forever be indebted to the government after all these student loans - but it'll be worth it

I emailed them and here is the response from admissions!!!! Congrats to everyone who was accepted!!!

Hi Adam,

Thank you for contacting me. At this point we have offered our 29 spots to the incoming class of 2017.

As you may know, this year we received twenty-nine deposits for every seat in the entering class.  Many candidates were extremely qualified and we had to make many fine distinctions between candidates.  To assure a quality academic and clinical experience, we limit the entering class to a small number of students. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate all those who wish to enter the program. 

Our alternate list and denial letters will be sent out by the end of the week.

Thank you for considering Quinnipiac University as your choice for your PA education.

Archived