2014-2015 Applicants

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merlins

KP, that's the last communication I've received too. I'm not sure what it means though, and I haven't called yet to figure it out. I'll post whatever I find out. My app was verified mid August.

Has anyone else not received any further communication from the school since the "lab verification email"? Just wondering since some people have received rejection letters, and some who have yet to interview have received emails to keep waiting...

what is the 'lab verification email'?  I received interview invite December 1st late evening for December 5th. not much time to make arrangements, but I see quite a few people have declined their interviews, anyone have any ideas?

what is the 'lab verification email'?  I received interview invite December 1st late evening for December 5th. not much time to make arrangements, but I see quite a few people have declined their interviews, anyone have any ideas?

if you already have an interview you dont have to worry about it. actually nobody should really worry about it. I got an email about it because my lab and lecture were combined. They just wanted to essentially make sure that I took the lab as well.

Some people have the lab and lecture separate on their transcripts and some have them combined. The point is to make sure that people took the lab as well if it is not clear by looking at someones transcripts. I had to send in a description of the class and what it included from my university's course catalog.

in counclusion, you are fine. enjoy the interview, it was a cool experience

Archived