2014-2015 Applicants

I was just offered an interview for Oct 25th. Im beyond excited. if anyone wants to meet up to prep i live in CT and am willing to meet up. Also if anyone has any advice about their experience or could meet up with me please send me a message and let me know.

good luck everyone!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know some people with labs that are separate from lecture don't need to have their labs verified. But I wonder if lab verification means that they are considering moving someone with unclear courses onto the next step or if it is just part of the process? Although, I can't really imagine that they would ask for verification on an application that wouldn't be considered any further either way.

Eh, maybe I am just trying to hang on to hope. LOL

I sent my verification in on 10/1.

Good luck to us!

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone from the october interview date heard back yet? Professor Rascotti told me about 1-2 weeks as i was walking out of the interview. im giving myself a heart attack checking my emails everyday. has anyone had any contact with the school or know anything that could help ease my anxiety?

Archived