2014-2015 Applicants

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice meeting you at the interview guys - I was the girl from Houston, TX. (Fun fact was that I was an international figure skater). Good luck and keep me posted if you hear anything. Does anyone know if we will hear back from them via e-mail, phone call or mail? 

I think they send an email first?  That's what I thought I had heard.  But not 100% sure.  Good luck :) 

The interview ended around 1 PM. I did not stay for the tour (as I went to the Meet and Greet the night before where we had a tour), but it was only supposed to last 45 minutes to an hour. I highly recommend going to the Meet and Greet, however, if you are not able to make it, I recommend the tour. QU has some really amazing resources! Best of luck!

Same here CoffeeMug, I interviewed the 6th as well and I'm dying to know if I was accepted! UGH the wait is killing me! Has anyone else that interviewed on the 6th heard back at all? When I look at the posts from previous years, it shows that most people heard back within a week or two....not sure why the delay... 

Same here CoffeeMug, I interviewed the 6th as well and I'm dying to know if I was accepted! UGH the wait is killing me! Has anyone else that interviewed on the 6th heard back at all? When I look at the posts from previous years, it shows that most people heard back within a week or two....not sure why the delay... 

I also interviewed on 9/6 and I've been staying in touch with a few people from the interview.  So far no one that I've been talking to has heard anything back.  A couple years back they sent out acceptances to several people and too many people accepted and they ended up with a class of 75, so I think they're being a little more cautious with acceptances.  My hope is that after they get all the September interviews done they will send out some decisions.

In the meantime, relax and try not to drive yourselves too crazy!! But yes, the waiting game is awful.  I hope everyone that interviewed today enjoyed the process and good luck to everyone waiting :) 

Archived