Which Medical Bag should a new PA student buy?

It's funny because I bought it and the first day of our physical diagnosis class everyone had random bags. Most complained that it was too big or bulky, some came in with plastic bags. By our 2nd / 3rd class I saw probably 1/3rd of the class with my bag or something close to it (REI purchased toiletry bag). 

=oX

It's funny because I bought it and the first day of our physical diagnosis class everyone had random bags. Most complained that it was too big or bulky, some came in with plastic bags. By our 2nd / 3rd class I saw probably 1/3rd of the class with my bag or something close to it (REI purchased toiletry bag). 

=oX

HAHA! That's awesome.  I guess I will be the trendsetter this year, thanks to you ;)

A lot if the women Physicians, PAs and APRNs at my office carry those pretty little Thirty-One totes around room to room instead of wearing a coat. It holds everything they need. You might look here if you want 'cute'. They all carry the "Keep It Caddy"

Www.thirtyonegifts.com

Archived