Way to go hospitalists!

Great group! I'm a member. Have truly felt nothing but supported by my physician colleagues as a PA in hospital medicine, seems be a really welcoming field. 

(haven't been on the forum much but hopefully will have some news soon about a possible Hospitalist PA/NP fellowship at my institution that's been talked about).

Yup, my mentors in the TICU/SICU were the last of that class. Believe me I tried to apply. Tide is turning in favor of PAs up at my hill in the past few years so hopefully more good things to come for us.

glad to hear it. in the past it has been a mostly NP shop. An EM PA residency there would be nice as well as it looks like the other proposed one in town won't be happening.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, at my university, I graduated from the "College of Health Professions," like the CRNAs and the PTs did. At least it's better than the old name, the "College of Related Professions." Yuck.

that's actually not too bad, no nursing in the title.

my doctorate from Nova will say "College of Health Science" . I'm ok with that.

Archived