Class of 2016

I'm not sure about when they will stop sending invitations, but they are interviewing all the way to the end of this month and I believe they said they would start notifying at the end of March. She also said that they accept people through July, but in the past they have accepted a person or two up until the start of the program because sometimes people can't make it for whatever reason.

Others who have interviewed, correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey all,

from all those u got interviewed do u know on if they are sending out an interview invites and by when will u guys know about ur acceptance!!! I have not heard anything yet just waiting which is making me more anxious.. Any info would be appreciated.. 

Good luck to all!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all, just had an interview yesterday and Dr. Hogue said that they got over 1000 applications so they are still going through and setting up interviews. She said the process is going to go longer than it normally does. She estimated there would be interviews all the way up until March, and then they would tally the scores and offer to the highest 45 candidates. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is the email I got when I got my invitation to interview:

Here are the interview dates we are scheduling:

Monday at 1:00pm on 2/10, 2/17, 2/24

Wednesdays at 1:00pm on 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26

Thursdays at 1:00pm on 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, 2/27

So if they have interviews up until 2/27 we wont hear for at least 2 weeks after that, I would think. 

• 2 weeks later...

Knic. how did you know that they will be meeting on march 7th?

When I interviewed in mid-February they said they might have interviews March 3 and 5, but would "definitely" meet on March 7th to decide who would be accepted.  However, reading past posts here, it sounds like they said stuff like that in past years and didn't end up meeting til later so I really don't know! Someone who interviewed later might have better/updated info.

When I interviewed in mid-February they said they might have interviews March 3 and 5, but would "definitely" meet on March 7th to decide who would be accepted.  However, reading past posts here, it sounds like they said stuff like that in past years and didn't end up meeting til later so I really don't know! Someone who interviewed later might have better/updated info.

okay thanks

I had my interview on Feb 27 and the only other interview date they said there would be was the 28th. The week after was spring break so it didn't sound like they were gonna meet until this week to decide on a class. So they said we might hear something this week but definitely should hear something by next week. also like someone else said we could hear something as late as june as dr. hogue said they usually go pretty deep into their list for a class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived