2013 Application Cycle--Matriculation Jan 2015

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not received one either. It sounds like they are sending them out one at a time. I wouldn't get too defeated if you haven't received one yet. There are 180 interview slots and will take some time since they just started sending them out. I'm trying to resist the urge to hit the 'refresh' button.

Fitz

@GirlyEMT92 my last name begins with a C and I received my invite today at 3:45 PM so maybe!

Congrats to those who have received an interview invite so far! I look forward to potentially meeting you all! For those still waiting to hear, don't be discouraged. Approx 160 people = a lot of emailing!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

It's not alphabetical. I'm a W and received my invite at 3:45. I applied last year and received a decline email about 2 weeks before interviews started. I was informed that they send them out in waves and the first to receive invites are ones that earned enough points on their apps to get a guaranteed interview. They then send out invites until the pool is filled.

I've been stalking this form like crazy waiting for people to start posting about interviews :). I interview Friday at 7:45!!

So did they send out all the invitations today? Or just some?

They send them out in batches. So they will be sending out over the next couple of weeks from what I have seen on the forums. There are always some who may turn down an interview in lieu of other plans or another school. Hang in there!

I thought I posted this earlier, but apparently in my excitement I did not hit post! I received an interview earlier today as well!!! Anyone schedule friday am? I plan to fly in thursday and check out the campus the day before if anyone wants to meet up :) Good luck to everyone - your hard work will eventually pay off!

So they suppose to send rejection email first? Seems like they are backwards this year..,,.anywho good luck to you in the interview!

quote name="firstnamehere" post="170979" timestamp="1401922519"]

It's not alphabetical. I'm a W and received my invite at 3:45. I applied last year and received a decline email about 2 weeks before interviews started. I was informed that they send them out in waves and the first to receive invites are ones that earned enough points on their apps to get a guaranteed interview. They then send out invites until the pool is filled.

I've been stalking this form like crazy waiting for people to start posting about interviews :). I interview Friday at 7:45!!

Knew you would get interviewed .,good luck to you!

uote name="wannabePA-S" post="170997" timestamp="1401930201"]

I live in the Hampton Roads area and would love to meet up with everyone if anyone wants to! ????

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Archived