working in pain management

Just wondered what anyone thinks about working in pain management. These positions open up frequently but I am leary as to joining a practice like this. I am in Houston and I just saw one paying $85-$95 per hour. Any words of wisdom on this specialty?

Probably no benefits. Be clear about workload expectations. And yes, if it is just writing Rx you will hate it. I have a good mix of challenging med management with a variety of procedures. Great clinic and looking for another PA...let me know if anyone has questions.

Probably no benefits. Be clear about workload expectations. And yes, if it is just writing Rx you will hate it. I have a good mix of challenging med management with a variety of procedures. Great clinic and looking for another PA...let me know if anyone has questions.

Archived