Relationship Breakups in YOUR class?

What % of relationships broke up during the 1st year?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What % of relationships broke up during the 1st year?

• 0-10%
    • 10-20%
    • 20-30%
    • 30-40%
    • 40-50%
    • 50-60%
    • 60-70%
    • 70-80%
    • 80-90%
    • 90-100%

That's an interesting way to phrase the question. I'd say far more relationships didn't last year two than failed in year one.

Good point, probably more issues in year two. The reason I asked is because nearly everyone in my class are in relationships and many live away from their significant others during year 1. I've heard various answers and I'd like to get a bigger sample size.

That's an interesting way to phrase the question. I'd say far more relationships didn't last year two than failed in year one.

Good point, probably more issues in year two. The reason I asked is because nearly everyone in my class are in relationships and many live away from their significant others during year 1. I've heard various answers and I'd like to get a bigger sample size.

Yes, i met her in PA school and no i didn't use the loans :). I have my ways, haha. We both look like crap here bc it was pouring out and windy at Acadia national park that sunrise morning!

Awwwww!!! That is so sweet! A small part of me inside hopes I find someone special in pa school but the male to female ratio is not in my favor lol

My wife has been through 2 of my deployments, so PA school is a cake walk for her (I'm away at school). Besides, she dosn't have to put up with me all the time! jk. I think there are a lot of factors that play into this "breakup phenomenon." Maybe those who broke up were destined to anyhow? I think a mature couple with a solid foundation, a couple that knows it will be worth the sacrifice will endure through the trials/tribs of PA school. But thats just my take. Some people just can't handle being apart from their SO. Luckily my wife is her own person, and doesn't require me to be present to function.

Archived