Tacoma get together and interview jan 8

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do play fiddle... though I am not playing as much in the last few years since I got married and was working harder at work and school. :) I too figure the calls should really start today- but I thought that last week too and several gals in ANC got a call Thurs and Friday... So I am still just practicing the patience thing... practice make perfect... right? :)

It's hard to say. But, I think that now that they've had the interview from the 15th, they're adding those in the mix & will be making the bulk of their final decisions. I would expect that calls are going to start going out later this week & early next week, as well as more rejection letters.

There may be a few more interviews, but if there are, they will be small groups or maybe single applicant interviews to fill a few empty spots only. We're pretty much at the end of this year's cycle. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back that interviewed!

Congratulations Lily! So excited for you!

For everyone still waiting - I have not seen any round of phone calls take less than two days based on forums posts so far. I know what it feels like while you're waiting though - I was there and had just written off that I would get the call when it came in.

Thinking good thoughts for all of you!

Archived