Tacoma get together and interview jan 8

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon- yes great idea with the face time or skype I think I have decided to do the phone interview since they are willing just by chance I get invited to teh Rochester NY interview I can just see my luck of going there coming home and turning back around and paying for another ticket to NY. AND I don't think Rochester is going to be so kind to offer a phone interview in place of in person they wouldn't even give me an iea of set interview dates. I think it will all depend if Mariah tells me if my sciences are expiring and I will have to retake they will be boarderline.

Lily- LOL you make me laugh I thought you don't follow sports, hahahaha hard not to get caught up in the excitement. Although some are saying Patriots and Seahawks in Superbowl!!! I will be torn, I was a raised a Patriot!

Mateo- Welcome and it was a pleasure meeting you at the Rock since we did not get to talk much or have a interview together. I am sure they saw your personality and know that when things get tense your sense of humor is very helpful to have around. It is nice to have all of you to share my anxiety and nervousness with. :smile:

I agree Lily! I am making the assumption that they are interviewing for left over spots in Tacoma and Alaska, maybe Spokane and Seattle....I say that only because I thought that Mariah had mentioned that Yakima already had their "29 in, 29 out" motto, leading me to believe all spots were taken. I haven't seen any posts from folks interviewing today either.

Good luck to you as well Tracy!

Ok, so I know everyone is getting antsy, but try to hang in there. During the information portions of our interview, they mentioned that our interview would be it for Tacoma, that they will not be interviewing on any other dates for Tacoma seats. Which is probably why they don't know how many seats will make up the Tacoma class, they gave a very wide range. Good luck you you all!

No news here either I had the impression that we would not hear until Thursday and Friday!!! Sending positive thoughts for everyone :) Whoever gets in- Tracy who got accepted to Yakima recommended to start a Facebook page so everyone can start communicating and getting to know eachother.Thought it was a great idea!!!!! Everyone keep updating.

Aaron glad you joined in the forum! Tracie- thankyou for still thinking of all of us, almost called or texted you to keep thinking of us this week.Tracy good luck for Alaska! I know you you have been waiting longer than us to hear. And I thought waiting for the interview was bad....Hope we start hearing tomorrow. Thinking of all of you I got a chance to meet!- Kate

While I was waiting for "the call"... I got a call from an "unknown number". They began with "Hello, may I please speak with Tracie Hubbard?" (insert heart palpitations) I said, "This is her". They responded, "Hi Tracie this is..... from the University of..." They were from one of the many online schools.... I politely requested to be taken off their call list, then promptly indulged in a pudding pack :)

There needs to be a "like" feature to all of these posts... We are all on the same page... Tacoma, Alaska... anywhere.... Practice patience, pray for the call.... :=Z: One thing I DO know is that in this process I have met a bunch of wonderful people who are exceptionally talented who will all make great PA's! :=D:

Archived