Tacoma get together and interview jan 8

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is too bad that more people couldn't have made it, you four will have a significant leg up on interview day! Like many before me have said, just be yourself, don't try to feed them a line. As someone who has interviewed many people in the past I can tell you it's easy to see through. Complete honesty is the best route, as is being relaxed and fun. I spoke with Kate a couple times and told her I'm fairly sure I might've swore a time or two in the process. Be confident! You've made it this far, they want you!

Just a note to say I'm thinking of you guys today as you get ready for your big day tomorrow! I'd say relax, but that is tough to do :) So - just focus on breathing and being the friendly people you are as you meet lots of other people tomorrow! Enjoy the journey and don't sweat the small stuff. Also remember this is a chance for you to solidify in your mind that MEDEX is the right program for you - as much as it is for them to decide that you are the right person for them!

Again GOOD LUCK! And have fun! I am up early in the mornings (I start work at 5 AM so am usually up by 3:30)... so if you're having a panic attack tomorrow and need a pep talk - give me a shout!

Take care,

Tracie

That is awesome Lily!!! I hope that you had a great day!! We ended up sleeping in and staying on this side of the mountains (which was okay with me : ) ) .....I am really looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow and thank you Mike for your encouraging words.....I was laying in bed early this morning (maybe I should have called Tracie : ) ) and thinking hmmm...."can I safely throw in some of what I believe is whit"? Specifically, I was rehearsing an answer to what I might be most afraid of, and at that moment as I layed wide awake at 3 a.m., feeling restless and irritable, came a resounding "My friggin' menopause brain"!!!! Then I thought "no you better not say that"! : ) So back to the drawing board I go........

Lily, glad you liked snoqualmie will be interested to hear the tubing stories the kids had tomorrow. Try to get sleep tonight everyone and I will see you in the morning. Thank you Mike for all your advice I have decided to try to relax and whatever happens happens but if I am myself than I can never be disappointed about that. Glad atleast some of us were able to get together ahead.:smile:

Tammy- It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday and to also have you in a interview! Your calmness helped me to be calmer. Lily- I heard from others you were great in interview just wanted to pass on. Even though you may be a petite thing you know how to intimidate! Way to go girl!!!! I hope everyone posts as they continue to hear. Wish the best of luck to everyone. If not this year keep trying....remember this is my 3rd time applying first interview.Be determined if it is your dream no matter what in life. :smile:

Archived